Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Sound under OS 10.4.11 and 10.7.2 Post 302568131 by xbin on Wednesday 26th of October 2011 10:28:20 AM
Old 10-26-2011
"Error: AudioFileOpen failed (-43)" I'm not sure what's going on. From the macerrors header file- fnfErr= -43, /*File not found*/.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

freeBSD 4.4 sound help please

how do i configure sound on a laptop in FreeBSD 4.4 the laptop is a Green753+ i think the sound is a ess ? can any one help please tryed to make a genric kerl but did not work (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sound Problems

Hi All I am having difficulty configuring sound on my system an wonder if anyone can help me. xmms refuses to play telling me that oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/sound/dsp): No such file or directory what I have done to try and fix this is 1. create /dev/sound/dsp ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: silvaman
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sound with Mandrake 9

Howdy all, I have a creative vibra 16 sound card and Mandrake linux 9. I can't seem to get the sound server to run (it comes up with errors). I'm a bit of a linux newb so I'd really appreciate any help on what I have to do to get it working. Thanks! ~ Paul (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does this sound right?

A user's default permissions when creating new files or directories is set by the umask of either the system or in the startup script of the user itself. For example, I have 'umask 022' in my .profile which means that my default permissions will be 755. Typically, the system default umask is 022,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wmosley2
1 Replies

5. Linux

sound cards

i installed Red Hat Fedora (successfully this time) and my sound card wasnt automticly found or what ever. so how do i get my sound working and stuff? how do i gonfigure the sound card? how do i get it to detect the sound card? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xcaliber
4 Replies

6. Linux

sound driver

i install fedora core 4 but it fail to detect my sound card. my sound card is sigmatel. how can i solve this problem? can i install other sound driver? thx (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsc
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

turn off sound

how to disable anoying beep sound??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnn
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sound Device

hi all i have a problem that if i use something like firefox it will grab the sound device and not release it, so i can not use skype is there a command to see what is using the audio device i am using Fedora thaks Adam (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
3 Replies

9. Linux

No sound

I reformatted my hard drive and installed Mandriva 2011. It works fine. I can go to the Internet The problem is no sound. I want to listen to songs from YouTube. Sound doesn't come. I see a man is singing on the screen. No sound. I had no problem with my old Mandriva. Sound and everything... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
11 Replies

10. Red Hat

No sound in my Linux

I am not able to run any video file. Getting message something like : no audio facility. Is this may be problem of driver. If so please send me link for the same. I am working on Red Hat Fedora (Linux) (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
16 Replies
Mail::Message::Head::Delayed(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Mail::Message::Head::Delayed(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Message::Head::Delayed - a not-read header of a Mail::Message INHERITANCE
Mail::Message::Head::Delayed realizes a Mail::Message::Head::Complete Mail::Message::Head::Delayed is a Mail::Message::Head is a Mail::Reporter SYNOPSIS
my $delayed = Mail::Message::Head::Delayed->new(...) $delayed->isa('Mail::Message::Head') # true $delayed->guessBodySize # undef $delayed->isDelayed # true DESCRIPTION
This object is used as place-holder, to be replaced by a Mail::Message::Head when someone accesses the header of a message. OVERLOADED
overload: ""() See "OVERLOADED" in Mail::Message::Head overload: bool() See "OVERLOADED" in Mail::Message::Head METHODS
Constructors $obj->build(FIELDS) You cannot create a delayed header with fields. Mail::Message::Head::Delayed->new(OPTIONS) See "Constructors" in Mail::Message::Head The header $obj->isDelayed() See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->isEmpty() See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->isModified() See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->knownNames() See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->message([MESSAGE]) See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->modified([BOOLEAN]) See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->orderedFields() See "The header" in Mail::Message::Head Access to the header $obj->get(NAME [,INDEX]) Get the information about the header line NAME. Realization will take place. $obj->study(NAME [,INDEX]) See "Access to the header" in Mail::Message::Head About the body $obj->guessBodySize() On a delayed head, this retuns "undef", because when there is no header there is also no body. For messages in directory or network organized folders, Mail::Message::size() usually will give a figure for the whole message without much cost. Subtract a few hundred bytes for the header, and you will get a good estimate. $obj->guessTimeStamp() Make a guess about when the message was originally posted. On a delayed head, this returns "undef". For messages in directory or network organized folders, Mail::Message::timestamp() usually will give a figure without much cost. $obj->isMultipart() See "About the body" in Mail::Message::Head Internals $obj->addNoRealize(FIELD) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->addOrderedFields(FIELDS) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->fileLocation() See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->load() See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->moveLocation(DISTANCE) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->read(PARSER) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head $obj->setNoRealize(FIELD) See "Internals" in Mail::Message::Head Error handling $obj->AUTOLOAD() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->addReport(OBJECT) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) Mail::Message::Head::Delayed->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->errors() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) Mail::Message::Head::Delayed->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logPriority(LEVEL) Mail::Message::Head::Delayed->logPriority(LEVEL) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logSettings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->notImplemented() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->report([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->reportAll([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->trace([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->warnings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter Cleanup $obj->DESTROY() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Reporter $obj->inGlobalDestruction() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Reporter DIAGNOSTICS
Error: Cannot build() a delayed header. A delayed message header cannot contain any information, so cannot be build. You can construct complete or subset headers. Error: Package $package does not implement $method. Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not implement this method where it should. This message means that some other related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author of the package. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Message::Head::Delayed(3pm)