Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Display file name
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Display file name Post 302567739 by Jenny Daisy on Monday 24th of October 2011 10:27:25 PM
Old 10-24-2011
Here you have shared shared good and helpful information for need people. Keep it up always.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display File

I have a file xx like this abc abcd abc abcd abcd efgh ijkl mnop qrst uv wxyz Now I want to search for "abcd". After the last found, it will display the remaining of the file. So here I am expecting something like abcd efgh ijkl mnop qrst uv wxyz (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: joy_deep
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display File

I have a file xx like this abc abcd abc abcd abcd efgh ijkl mnop qrst uv wxyz Now I want to search for "abcd". After the last found, it will display the remaining of the file. So here I am expecting something like abcd efgh ijkl mnop qrst uv wxyz (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: joy_deep
5 Replies

3. Programming

Display file

I am making a program in c. I want the progrm to be able to display file names ( like in unix we do long lisiting) what should i do? Any help will be appreciated (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programlover
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep pattern from different file and display if it exists in the required file

Hi, I have two files say xxx.txt and yyy.txt. xxx.txt is with list of patterns within double quotes. Eg. "this is the line1" "this is the line2" The yyy.txt with lot of lines. eg: "This is a test message which contains rubbish information just to fill the page which is of no use. this is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abinash
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a pattern given in one file at other file and display its corresponding contents as output.

***************************************** Right now i have this current system. I have two files say xxx.txt and yyy.txt. xxx.txt is with list of patterns within double quotes. Eg. "this is the line1" "this is the line2" The yyy.txt with lot of lines. eg: "This is a test message which... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: abinash
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding rows of a file and display in another file

How to add these all ( 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 5 8 0 12 10 25) in the script and How to calculate the GPA?? :wall: For example a course record file can be like this: COURSE NAME: Operating Systems CREDITS: 4 123456 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 5 8 0 12 10 25 243567 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 7 9 12 15 17 15... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: poonam29
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

adding rows of a file and display in another file

How to add these all ( 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 5 8 0 12 10 25) in the script and How to calculate the GPA?? :wall: For example a course record file can be like this: COURSE NAME: Operating Systems CREDITS: 4 123456 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 5 8 0 12 10 25 243567 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 7 9 12 15 17 15... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: poonam29
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Name needs to display

I am new to shell scripting plz help me to get solution for below requirement - If name.sh file is present, message will be displayed as “name.sh is present” else "name.sh is not present" I have tested below script but getting error. #!/bin/ksh file_found=`ls name.sh` found=`echo $?` if... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulbahulekar
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display file date after grepping a string in the file

Hi All, I need to recursively grep several folders for a MAC address and display the results with the date of the file name at the start. Even better would be if the final results were displayed chronologically so the newest file is always at the end. Oldest at the top, regardless of what... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: quemalr
8 Replies
libplot(3LIB)							Interface Libraries						     libplot(3LIB)

NAME
libplot, lib300, lib300s, lib4014, lib450, libvt0 - graphics interface libraries SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lplot [ library... ] #include <plot.h> DESCRIPTION
Functions in this library generate graphics output. INTERFACES
The shared object libplot.so.1 provides the public interfaces defined below. See intro(3) for additional information on shared object interfaces. arc box circle closepl closevt cont erase label line linemod move openpl openvt point space FILES
/usr/lib/libplot.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/libplot.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib300.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib300.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib300s.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib300s.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib4014.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib4014.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/lib450.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/lib450.so.1 64-bit shared object /usr/lib/libvt0.so.1 shared object /usr/lib/64/libvt0.so.1 64-bit shared object ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsl (32-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | |SUNWcslx (64-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pvs(1), intro(3), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 13 Jun 2003 libplot(3LIB)