Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Keyboard key repeat in hpux
Operating Systems HP-UX Keyboard key repeat in hpux Post 302567353 by chesti on Monday 24th of October 2011 04:06:20 AM
Old 10-24-2011
I didn`t try that. I will and send an answer how it behave but that isn`t an workaround, i want to use it locally not remote.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Keyboard repeat speed

I would like to increase the speed that characters repeat when a key is held. My older machines had a BIOS setting to control speed. I am using SCO Openserver. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tecss
1 Replies

2. Programming

Is scan code of every key fixed in all keyboard

Hi everyone, Is scan code of every key fixed in all keyboard or different keyboard has different scan code for every key? Thank you in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: liuyan03
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies

4. Hardware

Northgate OMNI Key/PLus Keyboard

Hi team, I have an old fashion (product of 1989) keyboard which is Northgate OMNI Key/PLus Keyboard I got the adapters ps2 and usb, but I still can't run it, I googled some stuff concerning the settings of the 8 dips in the back of the keyboard but couldn't find any helpful stuff. However, if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Method to run a shell script using shortcut key in keyboard with out logging to putty

Dear All, I want to run a shell script with out logging to putty but configuring it to a keyboard short cut it windows PC. Can this be done? I want this to rename a log in a specified folder in a system Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chi_SL
8 Replies
qmail-control(5)						File Formats Manual						  qmail-control(5)

NAME
qmail-control - qmail configuration files INTRODUCTION
You can change the behavior of the qmail system by modifying qmail's control files in /var/lib/qmail/control. qmail can survive with just one control file, me, containing the fully-qualified name of the current host. This file is used as the default for other hostname-related control files. Comments are allowed in badmailfrom, locals, percenthack, qmqpservers, rcpthosts, smtproutes, and virtualdomains. Trailing spaces and tabs are allowed in any control file. The following table lists all control files other than me. See the corresponding man pages for further details. control default used by badmailfrom (none) qmail-smtpd bouncefrom MAILER-DAEMON qmail-send bouncehost me qmail-send concurrencylocal 10 qmail-send concurrencyremote 20 qmail-send defaultdomain me qmail-inject defaulthost me qmail-inject databytes 0 qmail-smtpd doublebouncehost me qmail-send doublebounceto postmaster qmail-send envnoathost me qmail-send helohost me qmail-remote idhost me qmail-inject localiphost me qmail-smtpd locals me qmail-send morercpthosts (none) qmail-smtpd percenthack (none) qmail-send plusdomain me qmail-inject qmqpservers (none) qmail-qmqpc queuelifetime 604800 qmail-send rcpthosts (none) qmail-smtpd smtpgreeting me qmail-smtpd smtproutes (none) qmail-remote timeoutconnect 60 qmail-remote timeoutremote 1200 qmail-remote timeoutsmtpd 1200 qmail-smtpd virtualdomains (none) qmail-send SEE ALSO
qmail-inject(8), qmail-qmqpc(8), qmail-remote(8), qmail-send(8), qmail-showctl(8), qmail-smtpd(8) qmail-control(5)