Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to become Forum Advisor / Staff? Post 302567187 by ahamed101 on Sunday 23rd of October 2011 12:35:52 AM
Old 10-23-2011
How to become Forum Advisor / Staff?

Hi,

Just curious to know how does one become a Forum Advisor or Forum Staff or Admin in unix.com?

regards,
Ahamed

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Bootstrap Reformat of Forum Staff Page

This page still needs work (complete redesign), but in the meantime, I quickly added some Bootstrap classes to "pretty it up": https://www.unix.com/staff.php https://www.unix.com/staff.php (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
smbus(7D)							      Devices								 smbus(7D)

NAME
smbus - System Management Bus controller driver DESCRIPTION
The smbus driver is a I2C (Inter IC) nexus driver that allows the system to communicate with various system component chips. SMBus is a two-wire control bus based on the I2C protocol through which systems can communicate with various I2C devices connected to the bus. The smbus driver supports byte and block level transfer based on interrupt and polled mode. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/smbus 64 bit ELF kernel module ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcarx | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |SPARC | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) Writing Device Drivers System Management Bus (SMBus) Specification 2.0 -- SBS Implementation Forum The I2C Bus and How To Use It --Philips Semiconductor Document # 98-8080-575-01 SunOS 5.10 23 July 2003 smbus(7D)