Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] HOW TO CREATE VM IN HP UX 11.31 Post 302567015 by hsejar123 on Friday 21st of October 2011 06:44:07 PM
Old 10-21-2011
[Solved] HOW TO CREATE VM IN HP UX 11.31

can any one tell me ..HOW TO CREATE VM IN HP UX 11.31 V3...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How do I create desktop icons for the shell programs I create???

I am a bash shell programmer and I create programs on occasional basis. Now, I dont want my programs to be run by typing out its name at a command line. I want to make it as user friendly as possible. I want to create icons on the desktop so users can click on it. mind you, I said "desktop... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] merging two files and writing to another file- solved

i have two files as file1: 1 2 3 file2: a b c and the output should be: file3: 1~a 2~b 3~c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlpathir
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Create script to add user and create directory

first off let me introduce myself. My name is Eric and I am new to linux, I am taking an advanced linux administration class and we are tasked with creating a script to add new users that anyone can run, has to check for the existence of a directory. if the directory does not exist then it has... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbhound
12 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] how to create multiple directory in one mkdir command

Hi, Unix Gurus, - I have a simple question, I need create multiple directory. I use mkdir {dir1, dir2, dir3) I got one directory as {dir1, dir2, dir3} I searched @ google, I got answer as above code.:wall::confused: Anybody has any idea Thanks in advance ---------- Post updated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

[Solved] Unable to change/create home dir for particular user

Hi all I wanted to change the home dir for a user, but when using smh : SMH->Accounts for Users and Groups->Local Users->Modify User ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Required... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
8 Replies

6. Red Hat

[Solved] FTP 553 Could not create file.

Hi, We have one server - "ftpserver", just setup with RedHat 5.7. ftpserver is able to get & put from another server, however, other server are unable to get or put in the ftpserver. # su - ftpuser $ pwd /home/ftpuser $ cd .. $ ls -ltr drwxrwxrwx 3 ftpuser ftpuser 4096 Sep 10 09:19... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] How to create a script by combing two files?

I am trying to generate a csv file for utilization of each project directory. there are 10 filesystem and for each filesystem there are 16 directory. i was trying to create a script so i created two file. one is filesystem and one is project. so file looks like cat filesystems /app1 /app2... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anshu ranjan
10 Replies

8. AIX

[Solved] Not able to delete/create file in /tmp

This is AIX box and I am not able to create or delete file in /tmp though space is there root@ttcols01/ #touch /tmp/test_file touch: 0652-046 Cannot create /tmp/test_file. root@ttcols01/ #mkdir /tmp/test_dir mkdir: 0653-358 Cannot create /tmp/test_dir. /tmp/test_dir: Invalid file system... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create variables to pass into a bash loop to create a download link

I have created one file that contains all the necessary info in it to create a download link. In each of the lines /results/analysis/output/Home/Auto_user_S5-00580-6-Medexome_67_032/plugin_out/FileExporter_out.67... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies
CREATE TEXT SEARCH 
DICTIONARY(7) SQL Commands CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY(7) NAME
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY - define a new text search dictionary SYNOPSIS
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY name ( TEMPLATE = template [, option = value [, ... ]] ) DESCRIPTION
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY creates a new text search dictionary. A text search dictionary specifies a way of recognizing interesting or uninteresting words for searching. A dictionary depends on a text search template, which specifies the functions that actually perform the work. Typically the dictionary provides some options that control the detailed behavior of the template's functions. If a schema name is given then the text search dictionary is created in the specified schema. Otherwise it is created in the current schema. The user who defines a text search dictionary becomes its owner. Refer to in the documentation for further information. PARAMETERS
name The name of the text search dictionary to be created. The name can be schema-qualified. template The name of the text search template that will define the basic behavior of this dictionary. option The name of a template-specific option to be set for this dictionary. value The value to use for a template-specific option. If the value is not a simple identifier or number, it must be quoted (but you can always quote it, if you wish). The options can appear in any order. EXAMPLES
The following example command creates a Snowball-based dictionary with a nonstandard list of stop words. CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY my_russian ( template = snowball, language = russian, stopwords = myrussian ); COMPATIBILITY
There is no CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY [alter_text_search_dictionary(7)], DROP TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY [drop_text_search_dictionary(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY(7)