Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Need good parental software for Mac Post 302566570 by bcarter5876 on Thursday 20th of October 2011 03:41:39 PM
Old 10-20-2011
Parental controls

Parental controls will do some of what you want. For more sophisticated choices, try Googling "parental controls for Mac" and there are literally over a million references.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Good acl for remote depot software

This is the situation On hpux2.domain.com i have set a depot source,copying various depots on /var/spool/sw I can install from hpux2,but i want to do a remote access to other hosts,i have tried this swacl -l global_product_template -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t swacl -l depot -M... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Software to work and convert to pdf with good frontend

Hello, I use pdftk for join pdf and split pages and more option! But this is through terminal! I need the software with frontend and, especially, with option on button right mouse hover icon document whit option "convert direct to pdf". This software, or frontend exist? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enodev
0 Replies
XkbSetAutoResetControls(3)					   XKB FUNCTIONS					XkbSetAutoResetControls(3)

NAME
XkbSetAutoResetControls - Changes the current values of the AutoReset control attributes SYNOPSIS
Bool XkbSetAutoResetControls (Display *dpy, unsigned int changes, unsigned int *auto_ctrls, unsigned int *auto_values); ARGUMENTS
- dpy connection to X server - changes controls for which to change auto-reset values - auto_ctrls controls from changes that should auto reset - auto_values 1 bit => auto-reset on DESCRIPTION
XkbSetAutoResetControls changes the auto-reset status and associated auto-reset values for the controls selected by changes. For any con- trol selected by changes, if the corresponding bit is set in auto_ctrls, the control is configured to auto-reset when the client exits. If the corresponding bit in auto_values is on, the control is turned on when the client exits; if zero, the control is turned off when the client exits. For any control selected by changes, if the corresponding bit is not set in auto_ctrls, the control is configured to not reset when the client exits. For example: To leave the auto-reset controls for StickyKeys the way they are: ok = XkbSetAutoResetControls(dpy, 0, 0, 0); To change the auto-reset controls so that StickyKeys are unaffected when the client exits: ok = XkbSetAutoResetControls(dpy, XkbStickyKeysMask, 0, 0); To change the auto-reset controls so that StickyKeys are turned off when the client exits: ok = XkbSetAutoResetControls(dpy, XkbStickyKeysMask, XkbStickyKeysMask, 0); To change the auto-reset controls so that StickyKeys are turned on when the client exits: ok = XkbSetAutoResetControls(dpy, XkbStickyKeysMask, XkbStickyKeysMask, XkbStickyKeysMask); XkbSetAutoResetControls backfills auto_ctrls and auto_values with the auto-reset controls for this particular client. Note that all of the bits are valid in the returned values, not just the ones selected in the changes mask. X Version 11 libX11 1.3.2 XkbSetAutoResetControls(3)