Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit Post 302565268 by jgt on Monday 17th of October 2011 11:50:22 AM
Old 10-17-2011
Send me an email, I will give you download instructions.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sco Unix OpenServer Release 3.0

hi everybody I have got a set of sco unix open server release 3.0 flopyy disks series N1, N2, M1, P1...P43, Release notes.. ý did a fresh installation. but ý cant install ethernet card. when ý use netconfig-ad a chain -tcpip... there is a messge : the sco contain TCP/IP driver. and ý... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaygusuz
2 Replies

2. SCO

Looking for openserver 5.0.5 media kit

Hello We are running a pretty old system here which needs to be re-installed. Unfortunately even if all my licences are okay, my install CD are missing in the box. I contacted sco in order to get these media kit, with no luck (product discontinued) I was wondering if some good pal would... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qube001
5 Replies

3. SCO

OpenServe 5.0.0 media kit?

I have a client with an OLD Point of Sale system (another POS tla). Old as in running since 1995! :eek: I'm cloning the system, but want to complete the backup/disaster recovery plan by having the media kit. Does anyone have a 5.0.0 media kit I can beg, borrow or buy? Thanks! JGT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt10
1 Replies

4. SCO

Subverison in Sco unix openserver 5.0.7

Hi everybody I'm going to install svn client in sco unix openserver 5.0.7 where should I start ? I have no Idea what to do ? tnx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
3 Replies

5. SCO

ESATA on SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7

Has anyone here used eSATA drives on SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7? SCSI host adapters and drives are getting harder to find, so I'm thinking about eventually switching to eSATA, but only, of course, if they will work with OpenServer. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies

6. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

7. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

8. SCO

Any Other Browser for SCO UNIX OpenServer?

Obviously, the client browsers which came with SCO UNIX OpenServer, Netscape and Mozilla, are horribly outdated now. Does anyone know of a relatively current browser which will work in their place? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)

NAME
WWW::NicoVideo::Download - Download FLV/MP4/SWF files from nicovideo.jp SYNOPSIS
use WWW::NicoVideo::Download; my $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new( email => 'your-email@example.com', password => 'PASSWORD', ); $client->download("smNNNNNN", &callback); DESCRIPTION
WWW::NicoVideo::Download is a module to login, request and download video files from Nico Nico Douga. METHODS
new $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new(%options); Creates a new WWW::NicoVideo::Download instance. %options can take the following parameters and they can also be set and get using accessor methods. email, password Sets and gets email and password to login Nico Nico Douga. Required if the User Agent object doesn't have the valid session or cookie to login to the site. user_agent Sets and gets LWP::UserAgent object to use to send HTTP requests to nicovideo.jp server. If you want to reuse the browser Cookie that has the signed-in state, you can set the Cookie to the UserAgent object here. # use Safari sesssions use HTTP::Cookies::Safari; my $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Safari->new( file => "$ENV{HOME}/Library/Cookies/Cookies.plist", ); my $client = WWW::NicoVideo::Download->new; $client->user_agent->cookie_jar( $cookie_jar ); download $client->download($video_id, $file_path); Prepares the download by logging in and requesting the FLV API, and then download the video file. The second parameter is passed to LWP::UserAgent's request() method, so you can pass either local file path to be saved, or a callback function. prepare_download my $url = $client->prepare_download($video_id); Prepares the download and returns the URL of the actual video. See eg/fetch-video.pl how to make use of this method. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@cpan.org> Original download code for Plagger was written by Yusuke Wada and the command line tool written by woremacx. LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl v5.10.1 2010-03-26 WWW::NicoVideo::Download(3pm)