Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can anyone find the mistake in this script file Post 302563734 by jayan_jay on Wednesday 12th of October 2011 04:56:53 AM
Old 10-12-2011
Might be the below one will help you ..
Code:
a=`sqlplus -s $db_user/$db_pwd@$db_sid << EOF
select   ACK_PARTY_NAME,bus_event_seq_nbr  from bus_event where  ack_party_name like 'MOVE_USAGE_DAEMON%'  and bus_event_seq_nbr='3969094';
EOF`
echo $a | sed 's,[aA-zZ]*,,1'

This User Gave Thanks to jayan_jay For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find Script file location inside script

I have to find out the file system location of the script file inside script. for example a script "abc.sh" placed anywhere in the file system when executed shold tell by itself the location of it. example #pwd / #./abc this is / #cd /root #./abc this is /root #cd / #/root/abc this... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asami
10 Replies

2. AIX

Did a Mistake with HACMP

Hi, I needed space on a FS, and when I've added the space on the filesystem, I did it trough the regular smitty fs inteface and not with smitty cl_lvm. Can someone help me to repair the situat before a faileover happen ? Thanks for your help,:mad: (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: azzed27
13 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't find the mistake in sed expression

Hi there, Can anyone help me find the correct expression for sed. I want to repace iface eth0 inet wathever with iface eth0 inet static Thanks for your help Santiago (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing rows based on a different file (ignore my earlier post - there was a mistake).

Sorry I made a mistake in my last post (output is suppose to be the opposite). Here is a revised post. Hi, I am not sure if this has already been asked (I tried the search but the search was too broad). Basically I want to remove rows based on another file. So file1 looks like this (tab... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there any mistake in this code:

cat $1 | sort -n | uniq | $1 in other words, I sort the content of the file and put the ouput in the same file, is there any mistakes in this cshell code ??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Takeeshe
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Probably some stupid mistake...

Hi everyone ! I have a file wich look like this : >Sis01 > Sis02 ... >Sis44 I want to separe each paragraphe in a different file, so I decide to use the "FOR" loop + sed. for f in {01..44} do (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sluvah
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do not find the mistake in a small routine!!!

Have a textfile (regular updated) with informations about datafiles . Each line is describing a datafile. Now I am trying to delete several specific lines in this textfile, which are defined before in a kind of removal list. Can not find the mistake I have done in the script because in the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jurgen
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone help me to spot my mistake?

Hi there can anyone help me to spot my mistake and please explain why it appears My code : #!/usr/bin/gawk -f BEGIN { bytes =0} { temp=$(grep "datafeed\.php" | cut -d" " -f8) bytes += temp} END { printf "Number of bytes: %d\n", bytes } when I am running ./q411 an411 an411: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: FUTURE_EINSTEIN
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to read string from file#1 and find/replace in file#2

Hello Forum. I have a file called abc.sed with the following commands; s/1/one/g s/2/two/g ... I also have a second file called abc.dat and would like to substitute all occurrences of "1 with one", "2 with two", etc and create a new file called abc_new.dat sed -f abc.sed abc.dat >... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
10 Replies

10. Programming

Archive script spot a mistake?

#!/bin/bash source=/to_be_archived dest=/archived echo "is this archive for an audio tar press (t) or an audio directory press (d)" read option case $option in d) cd "$source" echo "please specify full path to directory you want to be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertkwild
6 Replies
Session::Oracle(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Session::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Oracle - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Oracle; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Oracle backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Oracle for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. This module also respects the LongReadLen argument, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not specified, the default maximum is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Oracle(3)