Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Integrating Jconsole with Eclipse Post 302563679 by aish11 on Wednesday 12th of October 2011 01:46:41 AM
Old 10-12-2011
Integrating Jconsole with Eclipse

Hi Guys,

I was hoping someone has integrated Eclipse with jconsole to monitor their applications. I have not seen this in action .

Any help is much appreciated Image

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about wave file integrating.

Now I have two wave file(*.wav) at Tru64 Unix machine. I want to make a new wave file including the two wave file. how I should finish this programmer. If you know, can you give me the format of the wave file(*.wav) and Sun au file(*.au). Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: livic
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Monitoring Mbeans on native JVM using jconsole

Hey folks I have an MBean deployed to my native MBean Server. I got the pid for this using the jps utility. Next, I ran the jconsole utility from command line (I am running on a windows box :( ). However, I do not see the pid in the local agents tab for the jconsole app. Am I missing a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacques83
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

About XML file Integrating to a table

Hi , I have a question about unix shell scripting. I hope someone may help me to solve problem. In our system , there are two server that generate two different log file which are XML format in UNIX system. The problem is , this XML files contain such counter names and values sometimes this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kbiricik
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

integrating svn (subversion) with vi editor

hi, I have installed subversion in my debian system.and is working properly with authentication. my repository has only one workspace. and many authenticated users edit files in this. my question is simple. can we integrate svn with vi ,so that if anyone edits the file and make any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting JConsole to a Local Process

Why does jconsole doesn't need a username and password for connecting to a Local Process? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrating bash with sql.

Hi Guys, I m just curious to know whether it is possible to store the output of a shell command to a database . My main aim is to use a full capacity of sql language to analyze the output generated by shell script. for example. by storing the 5 instances of of top at different interval we... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with integrating shell script with sendmail

Hi friends, I want to converting a task ,of making few words in my task mail bold and underlined sometimes, automated through sendmail. I have never used sendmail/mailx before. What i want is my ouput which looks like below: +++++++++++++++ DETAILS: sqlid:6mbiosdfsdff parsing_schema_name:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kunwar
1 Replies

8. Programming

Integrating website member’s profiles?

Hi! I have an accessible website with many register members. I am wondering if you could help me in taking the first step to integrate associate profiles/message to my new and advance database Is this something that should be coded from scratch? Or is there existing software that I can integrate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

9. Programming

Integrating bash shell

Hi folks... I am working on a project where I need to have online bash bash shell integrated in my web page. I am not clear of how to do it. can any one suggest?? The UI needs to be developed in c#. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: keerthi koneru
11 Replies
jconsole(1)						      General Commands Manual						       jconsole(1)

NAME
jconsole - J2SE Monitoring and Management Console SYNOPSIS
jconsole [ options ] [ pid | [ host:port ... ] ] PARAMETERS
pid Process ID of a Java VM that was started with -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote option on the same machine. See JMX Monitoring and Management for details at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/agent.html. host:port Host name on which the Java VM is running and the port number through which the Java VM's JMX Connector is published. See JMX Monitoring and Management for details at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/agent.html. DESCRIPTION
The jconsole command launches a graphical console tool that enables you to monitor and manage Java applications and virtual machines on a local or remote machine. NOTE- This tool is experimental and may not be available in future versions of the JDK. OPTIONS
-interval=n Set the update interval to n seconds (default is 4 seconds) -notile Do not tile windows initially (for two or more connections) -version Output version information abd exit. -help Output help message and exit. SEE ALSO
Monitoring and Management for Java Platform at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/index.html 06 Feb 2004 jconsole(1)