Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Regarding Depot in HP Unix
Operating Systems HP-UX Regarding Depot in HP Unix Post 302563109 by prasanth438 on Monday 10th of October 2011 06:27:05 AM
Old 10-10-2011
Regarding Depot in HP Unix

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to know the files on the HP Unix server associated with the installed depot?

BR,
Prasanth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

depot generating hpux 11.11 workstationmain

Hello, we running on a hpux workstation hpux 11.11 ( model B180 L ) latest relaese from december 2001. now we would like to install an tool which will allow us to generate our own depots. this programm names mkpkg ( relaese 3.0 alpha 5 ) and we downloaded it from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ortsvorsteher
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

VNC depot

Hi All, I'm having a very difficult time compiling VNC for HPUX 11.0. Is there a vnc depot sitting somewhere out there ? Thanks a bunch, KENT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kxchen_home
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

configuration of depot file.

Hi all, I am new to hp-ux.I installed depot file.But i don't know how to configure that depot file.If anybody knows the configuration of depot file please help me. It's urgent, because i have to configure that depot file. Thanks & Regards, Balaraju. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balarajum
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Binaries/Depot for Subversion 1.4.3 for HP/UX 11.11

Could anyone help me out by providing binaries/depot for subversion 1.4.3? The hpux version is: HP-UX myhappybox B.11.11 U 9000/800 I am having trouble compiling the sources for hpux, the provided dependancies are extracted, but it continually falls over. We have previously had svn... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spud
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Depot file properties

Hi How can we identify the informations like Author, meta data, dependency and other information from a depot file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sethumadhavan
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Creating a depot

Hi. I am working on creating a depot that should be relocatable(I should be able to install it to a directory of my choice). The hp-ux help library talks about the variables SW_LOCATION and SW_ROOT_DIRECTORY to accomplish this. I have set the is_relocatable parameter to true in my psf. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JStone
1 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

HPUX 11. net-snmp depot file

Dose any know know where I can find the HPUX net-snmp depot file for HPUX b.11.11 I found the 11.23 version which of course will not install. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krisarmstrong
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

[Solved] How to view the contents of the .depot files

Hi, I have one depot file. I would want to view the contents of this file with out extracting and with out installing in a machine. Like for $rpm -qlp rpmfilename will list out all the files in a rpm. Like I would want a command to view the files from a .depot file. I tried with swlist... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skmdu
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

[Solved] HP-UX lsof depot installation

Hi Experts, We need to install lsof package on one of the hp-ux itanium servers. I found that following link contains (HP-UX Internet Express for HP-UX 11i v2) which contains depot file for lsof as well. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sai_2507
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

DEPOT software

I am using SAM and it is asking for the location of the DEPOT software. I don't know what the DEPOT software is. Can anyone explain and tell me where the default location for the software is? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Randydog
3 Replies
MACUTIL(1)						      General Commands Manual							MACUTIL(1)

NAME
macutil - A package that deals with MacIntosh files on a Unix system DESCRIPTION
macutil is a package that contains a number of utilities that deal with MacIntosh files on a Unix system. It contains the following pro- grams: binhex Convert files to BinHex 4.0 compatible hexified form. frommac Receives files from the MacIntosh on the Unix system. hexbin Convert hexified files to their MacIntosh format. macsave Save a series of files from a MacBinary stream as individual files. macstream Combine a series of files to a MacBinary stream. macunpack Unpack a MacIntosh archive into its constituents. tomac Transmits files from the Unix system to a MacIntosh. BUGS
This manual page is hopelessly incomplete! SEE ALSO
binhex(1), frommac(1), hexbin(1), macsave(1), macstream(1), macunpack(1), tomac(1) AUTHOR
Dik T. Winter, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (dik@cwi.nl) 3rd Berkeley Distribution October 22, 1992 MACUTIL(1)