Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Question on Autosys calender date. Post 302561655 by rdcwayx on Tuesday 4th of October 2011 09:08:32 PM
Old 10-04-2011
man crontab first

for example, run the command on 15th every month at 2 o'clock.

Code:
0 2 15 * * Your_command

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Calender Help - Unusual error

I'm making a program that you input the month and year, and it creates a calender for that month of that year. This is my largest project yet, and I broke it up into several source files. cal.c #include "cal.h" #include <stdio.h> main() { int month, year; scanf("%d %d", &month,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Octal
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert Julian date to calender date

Hi, I have script in unix which creates a julian date like 126 or 127 I want convert this julian date into calender date ex : input 127 output 07/may/2007 or 07/05/2007 or 07/05/07 rgds srikanth (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question in AUTOSYS

Hi all.. I have included some scripts in a autosys job .. I want to check when the particlular autosys job is sceduled . Please let me know the command . Thanks, Arun. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calender Unix programming date issues

Hi, i;m beginner of Unix, i trying to use crontab to zip my log file automatically, below is my coding, some of the statement i don't know whether is correct or not. Pls help:) year=`date '+%Y'` month=`date '+%m'` day=`date '+%d'` day=`expr $day - 1` case $month in 1 | 3 | 5 | 7 | 8 | 9 |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dannyd_y
4 Replies

6. Fedora

Script to find out first day of our calender

I try to find the first day of our calender. So I used this script ... echo -n "The week of the date 01jan0001 : " echo -n `date -d 00010101 +%A` echo But its shows error bash-3.1$ sh first_day.shThe week of the date 01jan0001 : date: invalid date `00010101' (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnampkkm
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys question

Hello, Can I store my log file on my script directory? For example I have a jil file like this .. ---script abc --- insert_job: test1 job_type: c command: /scripts/abc/test.ksh machine: machine2 owner: owner@machine permission: mx std_out_file: I want the log to be saved on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arex876
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setting up complex Date conditions in Autosys

Scenario : Job A - to be started at 2230 PM everyday ( mo-fr ) Job B - Need to start after 4 hours Jobs A started,irrespective of the Jobs A status .Even if Job A has failed/Succeeded/Terminated/Running Job B should start 4 hours after Job A started.It cannot be set to 0230 AM next day because... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krg.sati
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Calender/docket software

We are running in a Linux/Samba environment. Can anyone suggest calendar/docket software that will run in our environment? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kbweiss
0 Replies
DATETIME.SETDATE(3)							 1						       DATETIME.SETDATE(3)

DateTime::setDate - Sets the date

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public DateTime DateTime::setDate (int $year, int $month, int $day) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style DateTime date_date_set (DateTime $object, int $year, int $month, int $day) Resets the current date of the DateTime object to a different date. PARAMETERS
o $object -Procedural style only: A DateTime object returned by date_create(3). The function modifies this object. o $year - Year of the date. o $month - Month of the date. o $day - Day of the date. RETURN VALUES
Returns the DateTime object for method chaining or FALSE on failure. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | Changed the return value on success from NULL to | | | DateTime. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 DateTime.setDate(3) example Object oriented style <?php $date = new DateTime(); $date->setDate(2001, 2, 3); echo $date->format('Y-m-d'); ?> Procedural style <?php $date = date_create(); date_date_set($date, 2001, 2, 3); echo date_format($date, 'Y-m-d'); ?> The above examples will output: 2001-02-03 Example #2 Values exceeding ranges are added to their parent values <?php $date = new DateTime(); $date->setDate(2001, 2, 28); echo $date->format('Y-m-d') . " "; $date->setDate(2001, 2, 29); echo $date->format('Y-m-d') . " "; $date->setDate(2001, 14, 3); echo $date->format('Y-m-d') . " "; ?> The above example will output: 2001-02-28 2001-03-01 2002-02-03 SEE ALSO
DateTime.setISODate(3), DateTime.setTime(3). PHP Documentation Group DATETIME.SETDATE(3)