Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Checking concurrent SSHD connections Post 302560996 by Prateek007 on Sunday 2nd of October 2011 08:58:40 PM
Old 10-02-2011
i am sorry dint understnad what "w" and last meant

May i request you to elaborate pls. thx

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

concurrent terminal connections and processes

we've got solaris 5.6 installed in a ultra 5 box that serves as gateway server going to the main unix box. just like to find out how to determine the number of concurrent terminal connections and processes that the ultra 5 box can handle? and handling at present time? thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eddie_villarta
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sshd

i just downloaded and installed succesfully openssh server, and am running it on netbsd 1.5, i can not login with anyuser, i enabled root login just to see what happens and i can login as root, but no other user, i checked my config and most things are default, whats going on? has any one else had... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

No concurrent login

Hi, I notice in my Sun Solaris 8 sparc workstatin, I am able to login concurrently using a same user ID. Is there a way to disallow this? That is, at anyone time, the user can have only 1 login session. How can it be done? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: champion
10 Replies

4. AIX

It helps in the sshd on sshd.log

Friends, I made the installation of the ssh in the it conspires, I configured in the ssh_config the following parameters.. SyslogFacility AUTH LogLevel INFO that should generate sshd.log in the /var/log.... more no this generating. Somebody could help myself in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandba
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

concurrent processes

We have a very large text file..contains almost 100K lines. We want to process this file to generate another text file as per our data requirement. As for now the parsing of data takes 20-25 mins each , for 100K lines. the current script uses : While Read Each Line do parsing.. Done ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amruta Pitkar
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Default Concurrent Connections on solaris

Hello guys.. Solaris 10 Oracle 10gR2 Every night, we run some 10 batch jobs that access the Oracle Database all at once from another machine X and we are losing some of the batch jobs connections ..SO i started reading the Oracle Docs and this is what it says ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr76413
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Max numer of connections per sshd

Hi people, How many ssh or scp connections will an sshd process allow to conenct? I'm hoping this is an easy question. Linux 2.6.16.21-0.8-smp x86_64 GNU/Linux I have a Linux server that has spawned 34 sshd processes, thought this doesn't seem to be enough. The server is used for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
3 Replies

8. AIX

chvg -g on Concurrent VG

Hi, on normal (non concurrent) vgs, it's possible to extend a lun on san-storage , and use chvg -g to rewrite vgda, and use disks with the new size for lvm operations is the same procedure possbile on a hacmp-cluster (2 node in our case) with concurrent vgs in active/passive mode? cheers... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concurrent execution

Hi all, I have a folder with sql files that need to be inserted in a DB with SQL*Plus. The thing is that it takes too long to insert them all one by one, so I want to insert them five at a time. Currently what I use is this: for $FILENAME in *.sql do sqlplus -s $DBUSER@$SID << EOF ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tr0cken
0 Replies

10. AIX

Difference between concurrent and enhanced concurrent VG

Hi, What are the differences between concurrent and enhanced concurrent VGs.? Any advantages of enhanced concurrent VG over normal concurrent vg Regards, Siva (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksgnathan
2 Replies
FAPG(1) 							   User Manuals 							   FAPG(1)

NAME
fapg - Fast Audio Playlist Generator SYNOPSIS
fapg [ options ] /path/to/mp3/dir1 [ /path/to/mp3/dir2 ... ] DESCRIPTION
fapg is a tool to generate list of audio files (Wav, MP2, MP3, Ogg, etc) in various formats (M3U, PLS, XSPF, HTML, RSS, etc). It is very useful if you have a large amount of audio files and you want to quickly and frequently build a playlist. It is coded in C to be as fast as possible, and does not use any specific audio library (like ID3Lib). This allow you to deploy it faster and easier, and to have better performances since the less informations are loaded. On the other hand, this tool is not (yet) compatible with all the known formats. OPTIONS
-b|--backslash Replace the '/' with '' in Unix path. -d|--debug Display useful messages if the program fails ;) -f|--format=m3u|pls|xspf|html|rss|pla|txx Choose which format of playlist you want to generate (default is m3u). -g|--genre=#:#:... Choose which genres (numerical values only) will be included in the generated playlist (default is all). -n|--nohardlink Avoid to parse twice the files because of hardlinks. -o|--output=/path/to/file.m3u Choose the name of the playlist file to generate (default behavior is to display on standard output). -p|--prefix=/the/prefix Replace the Unix path with another string (useful to give a Samba path for example). -r|--recursive Recursively read the subdirectories. -w|--windows Replace all Unix characters with Windows characters. -x|--exclude=#:#:... Choose which genres (numerical values only) will be excluded in the generated playlist (default is none). -c|--command=<intern|...> External binary or script that produces additional fields for RSS feeds (slow). -s|--stdin Read filenames and/or directories from standard input instead of command line. EXAMPLES
Generate a PLS playlist for an album: fapg --format=pls --output=~/path/to/album/list.pls ~/path/to/album You have a file server using Samba which shares a large amount of audio files for Windows powered computers using Winamp. The directory on the server containing the files is /samba/mp3 and is visible on the Windows network as \servermp3 : cd /samba/mp3 && fapg --backslash --output=/samba/mp3/list.m3u --prefix='\servermp3' --recursive --windows ./ An HTML playlist for an album: fapg --output=fapg.html ~/path/to/album A playlist that contains all your classical tracks may receive the genres to include (or exclude) in one or multiple portions fapg --genre=32:105 --genre=106:104:103 /path/to/all/music Generate a podcasting XML file using an external program rss.sh to generate a detailed description: fapg --output=dir.xml -f rss -c /usr/local/bin/rss.sh -r --prefix=http://thisserver/basedir path/to/mp3 Generate a playlist that will work on a Sansa e200 series MP3 player: fapg -f pla -o /path/to/playlist.pla /path/to/all/music if command starts with intern the build-in description (Author,Title,Link) is generated. Please note that in all given directories ( and in ...basedir/xml ) files called podcast.jpg are referenced. Many header fields are set to defaults using environment variables like LOG- NAME or LANG. AUTHOR
Antoine Jacquet <royale@zerezo.com>, http://royale.zerezo.com/fapg/. Manpage by Thomas Kappler <thomas.kappler@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>. Linux JANUARY 2007 FAPG(1)