Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Populating Associate Arrays in PHP Post 302560760 by Neo on Saturday 1st of October 2011 12:53:54 AM
Old 10-01-2011
I tried removing the single quotes; no error, but the results were the same as the original post.

These complex associative arrays are hard Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems associate with upgrade

Dear all, We are planning on upgrading our current HP unix 64 bites from version 11.0 to 11.11. I would like to find out all the possible problems that we will encounter especially on the application side. Can anyone provide me with list(s) or link(s) where I can find out more information? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wujee
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

associate array problems in awk

hi, i have 3 fields in a file and linked them through 2 associative arrays.. the problem is one of the associative array is working while the other is not.. the code part is: awk ' BEGIN { FS="|" rc = getline < "ICX_RULES" while ( rc == 1 ) { rule_id=$1 rule_parameter=$2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aami_sayan
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk help with populating variable

Hi, I'm looking for help trying to parse a data stream. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My awk statement is awk '/Aug/{a=$2}/vol/{print a, host, $1, $2, $3, $4, $5}' out.txt Sample Data Stream "out.txt" ----------------------------- # Aug 3 00:00:00 2008 ===== DF =====... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmd2004
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

populating array using awk

Hi. I have a file with the following structer: DB DISK LOCATION SIZE ============================================ PROD DATA_01 /dev/dm-23 10 PROD DATA_02 /dev/dm-24 10 PROD DATA_03 /dev/dm-25 10 DEV DATA_04 /dev/dm-26 10 DEV DATA_05 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP arrays as array elements

PHP question...I posted this on the Web Development forum, but maybe this is a better place! I have an SQL query that's pulled back user IDs as a set of columns. Rather than IDs, I want to use their names. So I have an array of columns $col with values 1,7,3,12 etc and I've got an array $person... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
3 Replies

6. Web Development

PHP arrays in arrays

PHP question... I have an SQL query that's pulled back user IDs as a set of columns. Rather than IDs, I want to use their names. So I have an array of columns $col with values 1,7,3,12 etc and I've got an array $person with values "Fred", "Bert", "Tom" etc So what I want to do is display the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Populating an Array

Guys, I need to iterate populate an array while going over files in directory. Can someone please tell me syntax I tried this but it isn't working ==> for F in `ls -p "${directory1}" | grep -v "\/"` do cd "${directory2}" cmp "${directory2}"/"${F}" "${directory1}"/"${F}" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veenak15
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Compare 2 Arrays find difference & case insensitive

Hi, I need an elegant solotion in php. I need to compare 2 arrays (array1 & array2), to find all instances of array 2 which is not in array1. I don't want to see any instances of array1 wich is not in array2 (here "the") Array1: This, is, the, data, of, array1 Array2: this, is, data, Of,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
2 Replies

9. Programming

populating a JList

Hi, I have to create a JList and the items I need to display are store in HashMap table. What would be the easiest way to populate this JList. Basically the items I want to display/show in the JList are the key values of the HashMap. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arizah
0 Replies

10. Programming

question about int arrays and file pointer arrays

if i declare both but don't input any variables what values will the int array and file pointer array have on default, and if i want to reset any of the elements of both arrays to default, should i just set it to 0 or NULL or what? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies
NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)						 1						  NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)

nsapi_request_headers - Fetch all HTTP request headers

SYNOPSIS
array nsapi_request_headers (void ) DESCRIPTION
nsapi_request_headers(3) gets all the HTTP headers in the current request. This is only supported when PHP runs as a NSAPI module. Note Prior to PHP 4.3.3, getallheaders(3) was only available for the Apache servers. After PHP 4.3.3, getallheaders(3) is an alias for nsapi_request_headers(3) if you use the NSAPI module. Note You can also get at the value of the common CGI variables by reading them from the $_SERVER superglobal, which works whether or not you are using PHP as a NSAPI module. RETURN VALUES
Returns an associative array with all the HTTP headers. EXAMPLES
Example #1 nsapi_request_headers(3) example <?php $headers = nsapi_request_headers(); foreach ($headers as $header => $value) { echo "$header: $value <br /> "; } ?> PHP Documentation Group NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)