Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? I want to be a white-hat hacker! Post 302560696 by Corona688 on Friday 30th of September 2011 02:52:53 PM
Old 09-30-2011
Do you mean an expert in penetration testing, or do you mean a software/hardware experimenter?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Certified Ethical Hacker

hello all, first of all i'm not sure this is correct place to post but i could not find a place about certificates and exams so this seemed most appropriate. i'm interested in CEH if it's any good and where to take exams, and any books you can forward me to. i do have one book but it's couple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rookie
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hacker=Knowlegde Qoute

I don't know if anyone has seen this commercial, either on TV or on the internet, but it's an IBM Linux Prodigy commercial. Linux Prodigy 4Gf6hq8J_DQ At around 33 seconds there is a quote about collecting and sharing data. A couple of friends and I watched this and decided to try to create a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
0 Replies
STRUCT 
KGDB_ARCH(9) KGDB Internals STRUCT KGDB_ARCH(9) NAME
struct_kgdb_arch - Describe architecture specific values. SYNOPSIS
struct kgdb_arch { unsigned char gdb_bpt_instr[BREAK_INSTR_SIZE]; unsigned long flags; int (* set_breakpoint) (unsigned long, char *); int (* remove_breakpoint) (unsigned long, char *); int (* set_hw_breakpoint) (unsigned long, int, enum kgdb_bptype); int (* remove_hw_breakpoint) (unsigned long, int, enum kgdb_bptype); void (* remove_all_hw_break) (void); void (* correct_hw_break) (void); }; MEMBERS
gdb_bpt_instr[BREAK_INSTR_SIZE] The instruction to trigger a breakpoint. flags Flags for the breakpoint, currently just KGDB_HW_BREAKPOINT. set_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to set a software breakpoint. remove_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to remove a software breakpoint. set_hw_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to set a hardware breakpoint. remove_hw_breakpoint Allow an architecture to specify how to remove a hardware breakpoint. remove_all_hw_break Allow an architecture to specify how to remove all hardware breakpoints. correct_hw_break Allow an architecture to specify how to correct the hardware debug registers. AUTHORS
Jason Wessel <jason.wessel@windriver.com> Author. Tom Rini <trini@kernel.crashing.org> Author. Amit S. Kale <amitkale@linsyssoft.com> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 STRUCT KGDB_ARCH(9)