Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Slackware
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Slackware Post 302560260 by alister on Thursday 29th of September 2011 09:57:47 AM
Old 09-29-2011
Slackware is a linux distribution. Are you asking something about the linux kernel's synchronization primitives? If so, you need to be more specific if you expect a useful response.

Regards and welcome to the forum,
Alister

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

DNS on Slackware

Hi. I'm glad join the unix.com forums. Here is my first problem: I've installed Slackware 13 on my PC and configured the IP, Mask and the default gateway. But now I cannot edit the resolv.conf correctly. Can you give me an example with DNS servers like 4.4.4.2 ; 4.4.4.4 ; 8.8.4.4 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intelfan
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: openation1
1 Replies
wstring(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 					       wstring(3C)

NAME
wstring, wscasecmp, wsncasecmp, wsdup, wscol - Process Code string operations SYNOPSIS
#include <widec.h> int wscasecmp(const wchar_t *s1, const wchar_t *s2); int wsncasecmp(const wchar_t *s1, const wchar_t *s2, int n); wchar_t *wsdup(const wchar_t *s); int wscol(const wchar_t *s); DESCRIPTION
These functions operate on Process Code strings terminated by wchar_t null characters. During appending or copying, these routines do not check for an overflow condition of the receiving string. In the following, s, s1, and s2 point to Process Code strings terminated by a wchar_t null. wscasecmp(), wsncasecmp() The wscasecmp() function compares its arguments, ignoring case, and returns an integer greater than, equal to, or less than 0, depending upon whether s1 is lexicographically greater than, equal to, or less than s2. It makes the same comparison but compares at most n Process Code characters. The four Extended Unix Code (EUC) codesets are ordered from lowest to highest as 0, 2, 3, 1 when characters from different codesets are compared. wsdup() The wsdup() function returns a pointer to a new Process Code string, which is a duplicate of the string pointed to by s. The space for the new string is obtained using malloc(3C). If the new string cannot be created, a null pointer is returned. wscol() The wscol() function returns the screen display width (in columns) of the Process Code string s. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------------------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |MT-Level MT-Safe | +-----------------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
malloc(3C), string(3C), wcstring(3C), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 29 Dec 1996 wstring(3C)