Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to add a PV to a VG
Operating Systems AIX How to add a PV to a VG Post 302560165 by funksen on Thursday 29th of September 2011 04:29:52 AM
Old 09-29-2011
Code:
extendvg vgname pvname

or

Code:
smitty vg -> set characteristics -> add physical volume

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
MAUTIL(1)							   User Commands							 MAUTIL(1)

NAME
mautil - Mono.Addins Setup Utility SYNOPSIS
mautil [options] <command> [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The mautil tool works with Mono.Addins repositories and packages. OPTIONS
--registry, -reg Specify add-in registry path --path, -p Specify startup path -v Verbose output Add-in commands: install, i Installs add-ins. uninstall, u Uninstalls add-ins. check-install, ci Checks installed add-ins. update, up Updates installed add-ins. list, l Lists installed add-ins. list-av, la Lists add-ins available in registered repositories. list-update, lu Lists available add-in updates. Repository Commands: rep-add, ra Registers repositories. rep-remove, rr Unregisters repositories. rep-update, ru Updates the lists of available addins. rep-list, rl Lists registered repositories. Add-in Registry Commands: reg-update, rgu Updates the add-in registry. reg-build, rgb Rebuilds the add-in registry. info Prints information about an add-in. Packaging Commands: rep-build, rb Creates a repository index file for a directory structure. pack, p Creates a package from an add-in configuration file. help, h Shows help about a command. Debug Commands: dump-file Prints the contents of a registry file. SEE ALSO
mono(1). Mono.Addins May 2008 MAUTIL(1)