Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Find out my gateway ips?
Special Forums IP Networking Find out my gateway ips? Post 302559849 by gongotar on Wednesday 28th of September 2011 09:57:36 AM
Old 09-28-2011
Find out my gateway ips?

hi,
i want to know how can i get my gateway ips in the network,what i want is the ip of my neighbors in subnet( computers that are directly connected to my computer via lan or wlan), how can i get these information?
thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restricting Telnet to IPs

Dear Experts, Is it possible to restrict telnet to specific ips in Digital Unix Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: geraldwilson
4 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Restricting Telnet to IPs

Dear Experts, Is there a way to restrict telnet to specific IPs Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: geraldwilson
6 Replies

3. Solaris

system Fake IPs

hi all ; I am using solaris 8 over SPARC . i was given the role to administer a webmail server running Iplanet 4.2 i was told also that this server is running a website . this server has 2 fake IPs . My question is how i can know these fake IPs and how they are mapped . cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
2 Replies

4. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

routing multiple IPs

hi guys This is suse 11 sp1 I have a Server that has 4 NICs, I've created 2 bonds bond0(eth0-eth1) - 10.10.10.2 bond1(eth2-eth3) - 10.10.10.3 Each bound goes to a Storage Device which is directly connected so bond0 goes to Storage_Controller_1 and 2 like this Server_bond0 <-------->... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris IPS problems

Hi guys, long time no see Today I installed Oracle Solaris 11.11 in virtualbox. My machine needs to be bulletproof for our production databases but :D First problem is that I can't install anything using IPS where publisher is solars, default freeware repo for Oracle Solaris. I need... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
9 Replies

7. Solaris

Updating my Solaris 11 IPS

Hi experts, I have an X86 as my IPS server running ( uname -a SunOS 5.11 11.1 i86pc i386 i86pc). the IPS has the following package version: prdb01b:~# pkg list -fa entire NAME (PUBLISHER) VERSION IFO entire ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
0 Replies

8. AIX

Get List of users+IPs

Hello! We have an AIX box (6.3), we are looking for a way to get list of logged in users and their IP. The issue we have is running who -ub shows hostname and we are wanting to get the ip. Any suggestions of ideas? Thanks in advance for any help! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: entropy1980
4 Replies

9. Solaris

IPS postinstall script

Hi guys, I'm creating custom package for deploying a bunch of public keys for some root servers we have. I have created script and it works but my problem is how to call this script when I want deploy package with puppet on server? Oracle documentation provided only example for first boot script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Inconsistency between RedHat 6.5 global gateway and single gateway leads to loss of default gateway

Dear friends I use RedHat 6.5, which sets the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.26, and the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth11 as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.256. The two gateways are different.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanpeng
6 Replies
WAKEONLAN(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      WAKEONLAN(1)

NAME
wakeonlan - Perl script to wake up computers SYNOPSIS
wakeonlan [-h] [-v] [-i IP_address] [-p port] [-f file] [[hardware_address] ...] DESCRIPTION
This script sends 'magic packets' to wake-on-lan enabled ethernet adapters and motherboards, in order to switch on the called PC. Be sure to connect the NIC with the motherboard if neccesary, and enable the WOL function in the BIOS. The 'magic packet' consists of 6 times 0xFF followed by 16 times the hardware address of the NIC. This sequence can be encapsulated in any kind of packet. This script uses UDP packets. OPTIONS
-h Displays the help information. -v Displays the script version. -i ip_address Destination IP address. Unless you have static ARP tables you should use some kind of broadcast address (the broadcast address of the network where the computer resides or the limited broadcast address). Default: 255.255.255.255 (the limited broadcast address). -p port Destination port. Default: 9 (the discard port). -f file File with hardware addresses of wakeable computers. For an example check the file lab001.wol in the examples subdirectory. EXAMPLES
Using the limited broadcast address (255.255.255.255): $ wakeonlan 01:02:03:04:05:06 $ wakeonlan 01:02:03:04:05:06 01:02:03:04:05:07 Using a subnet broadcast address: $ wakeonlan -i 192.168.1.255 01:02:03:04:05:06 Using another destination port: $ wakeonlan -i 192.168.1.255 -p 1234 01:02:03:04:05:06 Using a file as source of hardware and IP addresses: $ wakeonlan -f examples/lab001.wol $ wakeonlan -f examples/lab001.wol 01:02:03:04:05:06 AUTHOR
Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo@di.uminho.pt> maintaining and expanding original work done by Ico Doornekamp <ico@edd.dhs.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Jose Pedro Oliveira. This is free software. You may modify it and distribute it under Perl's Artistic Licence. Modified versions must be clearly indicated. SEE ALSO
For more information regarding this script and Wakeonlan technology just check the following address http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/jpo/software/wakeonlan/. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-10 WAKEONLAN(1)