Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: queue problem perl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting queue problem perl Post 302559495 by guidely on Tuesday 27th of September 2011 08:27:47 AM
Old 09-27-2011
queue problem perl

Hi, I have implement queue but it take last element instead of fist element
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

print "Enter page Access";
chomp ($item = <STDIN>);
my @queue = split /\s+/, $item;
print "Enter a page frame";
$frame = <STDIN>;
if ( $frame >= 3 )
{
    $fifo = pop @queue;

print "Remove FIFO item: $fifo\n";
    print "Final queue:\n  @queue \n\n";

}

output
Code:
Enter page Access1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Enter a page frame3
Remove FIFO item: 8
Final queue:
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron message queue problem

I have a problem with running jobs out of cron on Solaris 8. Initially when one of the users on the box (other than root) attempted to save the crontab after modification by using "crontab -e", the message "Crontab: cannot open the crontab file in the crontab directory" was given. I then... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattd
7 Replies

2. Programming

Message Queue Problem Again..

Is there any way one can delete , say , a particular message from a message queue on system V? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satansfury
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with print queue

I have a problem with a print queue that keeps going down on me every couple of days. When it happens I run an 'enable' and all is fine for a few more days. Can anyone can tell me where to start looking to debug this problem as i am new to UNIX Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carell
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

message queue problem

I am sending and retriving the message to the queue the problem is after retrieving the message can i see what is there in my message queue. (actually in my application i am encountring some garbage value) so i want to retieve this garbage value and also want to know its size how... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramneek
0 Replies

5. Programming

[C]Problem removing a message queue

Hi!! This code works if I don't remove the message queue. In A.c I create 3 processes that send a message in a message queue. in B.c other 3 processes receive 1 message for each (the messages sent from A), change the value of "dato" and put again the message in the queue. The processes in A.c... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sentinella
0 Replies

6. Programming

Message Queue Problem

Hi all, I need help about message queues, i have a server-client program that communicates each other via msg queue, firstly server opens its msg queue and waits for msg then client opens server msg queue and its own msg queue(for receiving msg from server,clients sends msg to server msg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaTYR
7 Replies

7. AIX

Problem with Queue of the Printer

Guy's This is the Queue of the printer ... >lpstat -pTOPPRINTER Queue Dev Status Job Files User PP % Blks Cp Rnk ------- ----- --------- --- ------------------ ---------- ---- -- ----- --- --- TOPPRIN @TOPP DOWN QUEUED ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ITHelper
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem submitting job to queue

Hi, I am trying to submit a job to a queue on a cluster. When I run the job ( python script) from the command line it runs without putting python at the start. The script imports everything from another congifuration file (.config) but when I submit to the queue it tells me there is no module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: i-dont-know
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check if Queue empty or full in perl

Hi, I got problem with queue code how to determined empty and full and problem with while loop Here is my pseudo code : Input page Access Input Pgae Frame For i =3 to pageframe count by 1 construct queue of size i set pageFaultCount to 0 while morepages do page = NextPage... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guidely
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write Perl Script to Get MQ Queue Depth?

Hi , I got the following script from internet to display queue depth using Perl Script. However, when I execute it , im getting following error. Can anyone shed light on what is going wrong? #!/usr/bin/perl ## 07/23/01 ## Depth Inquiry sample program. ## Arguments: ## Connects to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
11 Replies
ttk_image(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						      ttk_image(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk_image - Define an element based on an image SYNOPSIS
ttk::style element create name image imageSpec ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The image element factory creates a new element in the current theme whose visual appearance is determined by Tk images. imageSpec is a list of one or more elements. The first element is the default image name. The rest of the list is a sequence of statespec / value pairs specifying other images to use when the element is in a particular state or combination of states. OPTIONS
Valid options are: -border padding padding is a list of up to four integers, specifying the left, top, right, and bottom borders, respectively. See IMAGE STRETCHING, below. -height height Specifies a minimum height for the element. If less than zero, the base image's height is used as a default. -padding padding Specifies the element's interior padding. Defaults to -border if not specified. -sticky spec Specifies how the image is placed within the final parcel. spec contains zero or more characters "n", "s", "w", or "e". -width width Specifies a minimum width for the element. If less than zero, the base image's width is used as a default. IMAGE STRETCHING
If the element's allocated parcel is larger than the image, the image will be placed in the parcel based on the -sticky option. If the image needs to stretch horizontally (i.e., -sticky ew) or vertically (-sticky ns), subregions of the image are replicated to fill the par- cel based on the -border option. The -border divides the image into 9 regions: four fixed corners, top and left edges (which may be tiled horizontally), left and right edges (which may be tiled vertically), and the central area (which may be tiled in both directions). EXAMPLE
set img1 [image create photo -file button.png] set img2 [image create photo -file button-pressed.png] set img3 [image create photo -file button-active.png] style element create Button.button image [list $img1 pressed $img2 active $img3] -border {2 4} -sticky we SEE ALSO
ttk::intro(n), ttk::style(n), ttk_vsapi(n), image(n), photo(n) KEYWORDS
style, theme, appearance, pixmap theme, image Tk 8.5 ttk_image(n)