Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking About Configure the DHCP to assign the Default-Gateway Post 302559485 by doctorfoo1 on Tuesday 27th of September 2011 07:56:07 AM
Old 09-27-2011
Code:
pool {

option routers 10.13.7.1;
		option domain-name-servers 10.13.7.2;
		range 10.13.7.310.13.7.254;
		}

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Howto configure AIX DHCP Client ?

I use DHCP on my AIX box at home . I want to connect to my Cable ISP as a DHCP Client . the thing I did was this : smit Communications Applications and Services TCP/IP Use DHCP for TCPIP Configuration and Startup "Select the interface you want to use" en0 "Enter a hostname" OK after... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zumbi
3 Replies

2. Linux

How to configure Dhcp in linux?

Please let me know step by step, I am new to this configuration.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhineshcs
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to configure DHCP to Static IP

I am pretty new to this. My router was earlier configured to enable DHCP, thus my UNIX box is using the dhcp address, i.e. I have to do a ifconfig dhcp hme0 start. Since I am planning to use my NT as a web server, I needed to use the static IP address. How do I configure the unix box to use the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lee30320
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Failed to configure IPv4 for DHCP afe0

Hi All, i have been accessing ip address through DHCP for my windows..i tried to configure the same for solaris also and got the error " Failed to configure IPv4 for DHCP afe0 " can anyone explain what should i do ...i want to acees internet in solaris am i need to configure for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthg
0 Replies

5. AIX

Help with Default Gateway

Hi, I have two interfaces on m AIX 5.3 box. One going to 192.168.1.x and it has a gateway of 192.168.1.1. I configured the other gateway with 192.168.2.x and the default gateway as 192.168.2.1. But I can't get connectivity to the 192.168.2.1 network. Can someone help me out and let me know... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
7 Replies

6. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

7. Solaris

How to configure the host to dhcp mode

I try a static ip assign mode while i installed the Solaris 10(U 8). But i can't access the internet, i try the ifconfig -a command and see my configuration is correct in the interface. So i want to get my ip using dhcp. I search from internet. They give me the suggestions. ifconfig interface... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: papertiger
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Configure network in unix with dynamic ip on my DHCP server?

can anyone tell me how can i configure network in unix with dynamic ip on my DHCP server?? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reham.Donia
7 Replies

9. IP Networking

Get DHCP relay interfaces IP address using DHCP

Hi All , please view the set up below: ------------------------------------------------------------------- | DHCP Server |-----------| ROUTER & |-----------| Clients | | 192.168.99.1 | - -<eth1>| DHCP-RELAY|<eth2>-- | 192.168.88.X | ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdangoor
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Inconsistency between RedHat 6.5 global gateway and single gateway leads to loss of default gateway

Dear friends I use RedHat 6.5, which sets the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.26, and the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth11 as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.256. The two gateways are different.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanpeng
6 Replies
Locale::Script(3perl)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				     Locale::Script(3perl)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. The ones currently supported are: alpha This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA". The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. numeric This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC". ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes Locale::Constants http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-26 Locale::Script(3perl)