Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Official Security anouncements Post 302559392 by demwz on Tuesday 27th of September 2011 03:20:17 AM
Old 09-27-2011
Official Security anouncements

Hello,

I'm looking for an official Mailing List/Rss Feed or what else regarding SLES security Anoucements.

Does anybody know?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

WIPO Official Decision

At Last Official Decision of UNIX.com Domain dispute by WIPO is available to review. http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2002/d2002-0294.html (Status: unix.com > Complaint denied) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: killerserv
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there a official site for UNIX basic?

Hi Folks, As I'm looking for a Tutorial | Reference site for UNIX commands | Basic scripting terms. >>i.e in VI to insert (:i) and save and quit (:wq!), pipe-ing and so forth... I really need to refresh my skills from like 4 years ago as I've been doing too much windows. Appreciate any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mombo_Z
2 Replies

3. New to Unix. Which books should I read?

O'Reilly books - official link

Yesterday I saw a closed post by xramm which gave a link to O'Reilly online books. Vino closed it because of copyright issues. However, O'Reilly has a section on their website where you can read online copies of their own books - obviously not a copyright problem. Most are fairly old editions,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rhfrommn
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

I need Rhce materials official

I want the pdfs of course official red hat Rhce. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultralord
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Tcpreplay package official download

Hi im looking for the official rpm of that package for redhat 7 all that i found is this: RPM RedHat EL 7 tcpreplay 4.1.0 x86_64 rpm is that the correct one? looks likes a fedora one (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
0 Replies
Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)

NAME
Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing - parent class for Feeds from Wiki::Toolkit. DESCRIPTION
Handles common data fetching tasks, so that child classes need only worry about formatting the feeds. Also enforces some common methods that must be implemented. METHODS
"fetch_recently_changed_nodes" Based on the supplied criteria, fetch a list of the recently changed nodes "fetch_newest_for_recently_changed" Based on the supplied criteria (but not using all of those used by fetch_recently_changed_nodes), find the newest node from the recently changed nodes set. Normally used for dating the whole of a Feed. "fetch_node_all_versions" For a given node (name or ID), return all the versions there have been, including all metadata required for it to go into a "recent changes" style listing. "recent_changes" Build an Atom Feed of the recent changes to the Wiki::Toolkit instance, using any supplied parameters to narrow the results. If the argument "also_return_timestamp" is supplied, it will return an array of the feed, and the feed timestamp. Otherwise it just returns the feed. "node_all_versions" Build an Atom Feed of all the different versions of a given node. If the argument "also_return_timestamp" is supplied, it will return an array of the feed, and the feed timestamp. Otherwise it just returns the feed. "format_geo" Using the geo and space xml namespaces, format the supplied node metadata into geo: and space: tags, suitable for inclusion in a feed with those namespaces imported. The following are methods that any feed renderer must provide: "feed_timestamp" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a feed specific timestamp, based on the supplied node "generate_node_list_feed" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a feed from the supplied list of nodes "generate_node_name_distance_feed" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a stripped down feed from the supplied list of node names, and optionally locations and distance from a reference point. "parse_feed_timestamp" Take a feed_timestamp and return a Time::Piece object. MAINTAINER
The Wiki::Toolkit team, http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2009 the Wiki::Toolkit team. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-25 Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)