Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] Startup script errors? Post 302558702 by Scott on Sunday 25th of September 2011 03:08:48 AM
Old 09-25-2011
So my attention turns to line 5 of /etc/rc.config. Can you post that file, if possible (or check it at least)?
This User Gave Thanks to Scott For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Startup script

New in Unix, I am adding a line "route add 57.14.y.y 57.14.x.x" every day after rebooting the system. Where can I add the line so during boot up (the system is re-started every day by design (???) the line is executed? (I tried the /etc/rc2.d/S90 but for some reason the line needs to be added... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: texaspanama
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Startup Script Somewhere ?

Hello there! I need help. Everytime I login to my ssh, i see this: -bash: .export: command not found -bash: .export: command not found -bash: .export: command not found -bash: .export: command not found any help ? thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fbauto1
0 Replies

3. Solaris

svc Errors on OS startup

I'm having these weird errors. svc.configd: Fatal error: Backend copy failed: fails to read from /etc/svc/repository.db at offset 106496: Bad file number svc.configd: Fatal error: unable to create "boot" backup of "/etc/svc/repository.db" Mar 10 13:04:23 svc.startd:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: adelsin
5 Replies

4. AIX

startup script

Hi I need the below script to be started whenever I reboot my aix server ? #cat cdbegin /cdirect/cdunix/ndm/bin/cdpmgr -i /cdirect/cdunix/ndm/cfg/cbspsdb01/initparm.cfg Please suggest how to add this to the startup ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Process dies when launched in system startup script

Good morning! I'm trying to add Maven to the system boot by the moment without success. Testing the operation of the script I realize that the process isn't persistent when the program is launched with the start option. ---- #Startup Script ---- #! /bin/sh # chkconfig: 345 99 1 #... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carpannav
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache tomcat startup script not booting at startup.

I copied the script from an AskUbuntu post - #!/bin/bash ### BEGIN INIT INFO # Provides: tomcat7 # Required-Start: $network # Required-Stop: $network # Default-Start: 2 3 4 5 # Default-Stop: 0 1 6 # Short-Description: Start/Stop Tomcat server ### END INIT INFO ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hijanoqu
14 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] awk Errors on notation

can someone spot what i'm doing wrong here: awk 'BEGIN{printf("%0.2f", 1 / 2649320) * 100}' i get this error: awk: line 1: syntax error at or near * then i do this and get the answer i'm trying to avoid: awk 'BEGIN{print(1 / 2649320) * 100}' 3.77455e-05 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Startup script problem

The attached file is a copy of my rc.local. The rc.local script appears to execute as the tightvncserver gets started. However the nodemon process does not start. The element nodemon is a symlink to nodemon and the path is correct. I have a little start script located in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrygordon
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Startup script

I can't quite find a clear answer on how to properly write a start up script. Does anybody have any ideas?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huitzilopochtli
3 Replies