Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What is your favourite movie at the moment? Post 302558136 by ifthanwhile on Thursday 22nd of September 2011 11:13:48 PM
Old 09-23-2011
I did not really expect to but I really enjoyed Captain America, I think they were successful in avoiding what I thought would be inevitable campy-ness.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

i Movie HD

i Movie HD will not play sound from an imported movie :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fgjiu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is there any way to know how much time process was running from the moment it started

i have process that was started few days ago , is there way to know by its id how long it was alive in the system ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any one here this moment? (Ignore)

I have small question i should solve it (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ame
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

OS 10 lässt sich nicht mehr installieren...ubuntu läuft als system im moment....hilfe!

hello, I have installed on my MacBookPro Ubuntu via Boot Camp, but bootcamp has deletet that MacOS partion and created just one new and installed ubuntu. Now I can not install MacOS 10 from the DVD, the gray screen comes when I use the "C" key during the boot process. it starts booting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ingwio
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

2. Write a shell script that produces some summary information of the system at a particular moment

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: 3. The attempts at a solution (include all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsk319342
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Favourite Games console

So what is everyones all time favourite games console and why do you like it? (Please - no comments on why they are better than others as that would be opinion based and cause arguments, positive comments only) (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
28 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Your favourite computer games....

Hi all, there have been a tremendous evolution in the computer games from games like Tetris or DAVE or Prince of Persia or wolf3d... to Call of Duty or BattleField or tomb raider etc etc so let us know the games which you liked the most.... you can also mention about the gaming rig you... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
32 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blond moment : sed

Hallo Team, I have thousands of lines and i would like to manilpute a pattern but i am getting an error: File lo0ks like below: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
5 Replies

9. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Which is your favourite desktop?

Most of the people think that they can not use Unix as desktop. By this poll we gone tell them that we not just use Unix as desktop but also love different display managers like GNOME, KDE etc..... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
35 Replies
DATEFMT_CREATE(3)							 1							 DATEFMT_CREATE(3)

IntlDateFormatter::create - Create a date formatter

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
publicstatic IntlDateFormatter IntlDateFormatter::create (string $locale, int $datetype, int $timetype, [mixed $timezone = NULL], [mixed $calendar = NULL], [string $pattern = ""]) DESCRIPTION
Object oriented style (constructor) IntlDateFormatter::__construct (string $locale, int $datetype, int $timetype, [mixed $timezone = NULL], [mixed $calendar = NULL], [string $pattern = ""]) Procedural style IntlDateFormatter datefmt_create (string $locale, int $datetype, int $timetype, [mixed $timezone = NULL], [mixed $calendar = NULL], [string $pattern = ""]) Create a date formatter. PARAMETERS
o $locale - Locale to use when formatting or parsing or NULL to use the value specified in the ini setting intl.default_locale. o $datetype - Date type to use ( none, short, medium, long, full). This is one of the IntlDateFormatter constants. It can also be NULL, in which case ICUs default date type will be used. o $timetype - Time type to use ( none, short, medium, long, full). This is one of the IntlDateFormatter constants. It can also be NULL, in which case ICUs default time type will be used. o $timezone - Time zone ID. The default (and the one used if NULL is given) is the one returned by date_default_timezone_get(3) or, if appli- cable, that of the IntlCalendar object passed for the $calendar parameter. This ID must be a valid identifier on ICUs database or an ID representing an explicit offset, such as GMT-05:30. This can also be an IntlTimeZone or a DateTimeZone object. o $calendar - Calendar to use for formatting or parsing. The default value is NULL, which corresponds to IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN. This can either be one of the IntlDateFormatter calendar constants or an IntlCalendar. Any IntlCalendar object passed will be clone; it will not be changed by the IntlDateFormatter. This will determine the calendar type used (gregorian, islamic, persian, etc.) and, if NULL is given for the $timezone parameter, also the timezone used. o $pattern - Optional pattern to use when formatting or parsing. Possible patterns are documented at http://userguide.icu-project.org/format- parse/datetime. RETURN VALUES
The created IntlDateFormatter or FALSE in case of failure. CHANGELOG
+-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |5.5.0/PECL 3.0.0 | | | | | | | An IntlCalendar object is allowed for $calendar. | | | Objects of type IntlTimeZone and DateTimeZone are | | | allowed for $timezone. Invalid timezone identi- | | | fiers (including empty strings) are no longer | | | allowed for $timezone. If NULL is given for | | | $timezone, the timezone identifier given by | | | date_default_timezone_get(3) will be used instead | | | of ICUs default. | | | | +-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 datefmt_create(3) example <?php $fmt = datefmt_create( "en_US" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles', IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo "First Formatted output is ".datefmt_format( $fmt , 0); $fmt = datefmt_create( "de-DE" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo "Second Formatted output is ".datefmt_format( $fmt , 0); $fmt = datefmt_create( "en_US" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ,"MM/dd/yyyy"); echo "First Formatted output with pattern is ".datefmt_format( $fmt , 0); $fmt = datefmt_create( "de-DE" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ,"MM/dd/yyyy"); echo "Second Formatted output with pattern is ".datefmt_format( $fmt , 0); ?> Example #2 OO example <?php $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( "en_US" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo "First Formatted output is ".$fmt->format(0); $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( "de-DE" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo "Second Formatted output is ".$fmt->format(0); $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( "en_US" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ,"MM/dd/yyyy"); echo "First Formatted output with pattern is ".$fmt->format(0); $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( "de-DE" ,IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles',IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN , "MM/dd/yyyy"); echo "Second Formatted output with pattern is ".$fmt->format(0); ?> The above example will output: First Formatted output is Wednesday, December 31, 1969 4:00:00 PM PT Second Formatted output is Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 1969 16:00 Uhr GMT-08:00 First Formatted output with pattern is 12/31/1969 Second Formatted output with pattern is 12/31/1969 SEE ALSO
datefmt_format(3), datefmt_parse(3), datefmt_get_error_code(3), datefmt_get_error_message(3). PHP Documentation Group DATEFMT_CREATE(3)