Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to execute PMCMD command in Unix? Post 302558130 by kannansr621 on Thursday 22nd of September 2011 09:44:12 PM
Old 09-22-2011
It worked finally

Thank you Everybody..It worked fine.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute command unix with java:possible or not?

hi everybody, i have a small unix script and i want to use it with java, so how can i executte unix command with java (if it is possible): in fact i want to use some values returned by this script with java swings. is it possible (of course everything is possible) but how can i do? thank you in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mips
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To execute next UNIX command after ending SFTP process.

Hi, I am trying to run a simple UNIX command after i successfully executed SFTP command as shown below. ----------------------------------------- echo 'Step-1' sftp -vvv -b path exit echo 'Step-2' ------------------------------------------ In above script it executes from the 1st... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gautamc
3 Replies

3. Programming

execute unix command from java eclips

Hi all, I tried to execute the command by 2 ways : 1) Java Runtime class exec method - but the problem there is that it only can execute scripts without arguments(I need with args) 2) the Jtux classs Uprocess- the problem it is not supported by windows and my eclips platform is on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: katzs500
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Net::SSH::Perl->Execute any unix command & display the output in a proper form

Net::SSH::Perl ...... how to print the output in a proper format my $cmd = "ls -l"; my $ssh = Net::SSH::Perl->new($host); $ssh->login($user, $pass); my($stdout, $stderr, $exit) = $ssh->cmd("$cmd"); print $stdout; the script works fine, but i am unable to see the output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsprasanna
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to execute a command on UNIX?

Hi guys, I'm completely new to UNIX and Linux and all that stuff. I've been using webhosting (shared) for some time years now and recently I've wanted to carry out some tasks that have had some commands which are not familiar to me. One was to install Mailman and the other to copy files from one... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: BenA
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute unix command from an html page in windows

i have a problem situation, where i have a html file say click.html. i have a button "ls" in that html page. i run this html file in windows....Now say if i click that "ls" button it must connect to the unix server and execute ls and return the results back to html page in windows. can anyone tell... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: niteesh_!7
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute a unix command

Hi, Please suggest me to execute unix command. Input : 2011-01-01 00:00:00 Required output : 20110101000000 YYYYMMDDHH24MISS Regards Akshu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: akshu.agni
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot execute Unix command in a simple perl script

Am trying to lean perl scripting in Unix OS to automate my tasks. Please find the below perl script i have tried #!/usr/bin/perl -w print "Please Enter the VG name to be checked:"; $A = <>; print "Please Enter the free size to be checked in GB:"; $B = <>; $vgcheck = `vgdisplay... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayachandran87
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execute a command in different directory through Unix Script

Hi Gurus, I have the below requirement, Execute an unix script which will pick the latest file from the archive directory and do a grep (on multiple patterns) on that file. processingDir="/usr/apps/irdc/informatica/spsf_sales/TgtFiles/ARCHIVE" filename = 'ls Check* | sort -n -k 2 |... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: diva_thilak
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute previous command in UNIX?

Hi, I was able to use !! on the console. But when I used !! in the run.sh, it says something like command not found. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
3 Replies
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)

NAME
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base - Base class for DBD::Gofer policies SYNOPSIS
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Gofer:transport=...;policy=...", ...) DESCRIPTION
DBD::Gofer can be configured via a 'policy' mechanism that allows you to fine-tune the number of round-trips to the Gofer server. The policies are grouped into classes (which may be subclassed) and referenced by the name of the class. The DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base class is the base class for all the policy classes and describes all the individual policy items. The Base policy is not used directly. You should use a policy class derived from it. POLICY CLASSES
Three policy classes are supplied with DBD::Gofer: DBD::Gofer::Policy::pedantic is most 'transparent' but slowest because it makes more round-trips to the Gofer server. DBD::Gofer::Policy::classic is a reasonable compromise - it's the default policy. DBD::Gofer::Policy::rush is fastest, but may require code changes in your applications. Generally the default "classic" policy is fine. When first testing an existing application with Gofer it is a good idea to start with the "pedantic" policy first and then switch to "classic" or a custom policy, for final testing. POLICY ITEMS
These are temporary docs: See the source code for list of policies and their defaults. In a future version the policies and their defaults will be defined in the pod and parsed out at load-time. See the source code to this module for more details. POLICY CUSTOMIZATION
XXX This area of DBD::Gofer is subject to change. There are three ways to customize policies: Policy classes are designed to influence the overall behaviour of DBD::Gofer with existing, unaltered programs, so they work in a reasonably optimal way without requiring code changes. You can implement new policy classes as subclasses of existing policies. In many cases individual policy items can be overridden on a case-by-case basis within your application code. You do this by passing a corresponding "<go_<policy_name">> attribute into DBI methods by your application code. This let's you fine-tune the behaviour for special cases. The policy items are implemented as methods. In many cases the methods are passed parameters relating to the DBD::Gofer code being executed. This means the policy can implement dynamic behaviour that varies depending on the particular circumstances, such as the particular statement being executed. AUTHOR
Tim Bunce, <http://www.tim.bunce.name> LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007, Tim Bunce, Ireland. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. perl v5.18.2 2013-06-24 DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)