Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Issues in sending mail with attachements Post 302557446 by vbe on Wednesday 21st of September 2011 08:19:29 AM
Old 09-21-2011
Addendum:
I have a .mailrc in my home directory, content:
Code:
#.mailrc - To sent  to exchange server....
# for use with mailx from HP-UX...
set crt=21
set encoding=8bit
set charset=iso-8859-1
# set mimeheader=yes

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

attachements with mail command

Is there any way to send attachments via "mail" command from the terminal? im writing a simple bash script to send my backups to my email address (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: C|[anti-trust]
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Attachements in Mail (CSHELL)

Hi All, Is there any way we can send attachement in a mail from the script using CSHELL. Thanks in Advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: surfsg24
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem while sending mail with attachements

Hi All, I am using mailx command in shell script to send mail with output files as attachment to my email id. When my colleague is running the shell script (script code mentioned below), he is getting the mail but without attachment. Attachment is appeared as junk characters in mail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nishant_pathak_
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues while sending a mail having records fetched from SQL -all in UNIX

hi-I want to write a UNIX Script which will fetch records from Oracle database.I want to store these records in a file under fields like email address,name and the transaction_id and then fetch these records from the file and send the email to individual users with their transaction ID details. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeepSalwan
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

issues in sending mail

Hi, i am trying the below script for sending mail. if then count=`cat $sfile|wc -l` echo "There are $count abends.Please take care " > body.txt (cat body.txt;uuencode $sfile $sfile) | mailx -s "Alert:there are failures" pandeesh@gmail.com fi In the mail, i am getting like: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Problems sending mail: Difference between Mail and Mailx?

Whats the difference between mail and mailx? I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem where I can send mail from server A with this `echo $MESSAGE | mail -s "$SUBJECT" -r $FROM $RECIPIENTS` command but executing the same command from server B throws me this error (Both servers are RHEL) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RedSpyder
1 Replies

7. AIX

Mail command to send attachements

I tried the below command uuencode data.txt | mailx -s “Test Mail” “mrp@xyz.com” But I get the below error ksh: uuencode: not found. Null Message body; hope that' ok which clearly tell that uuencode utility is not found. Is there any other way to send attachments with mail through... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpm120
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issues sending emails using PostFix Mail Server

I'm unable to send email from my Linux server despite SMTP port 25 Active and Listening. # hostname TechX I checked the mail log ( /var/log/maillog ) and found the below error. I'm sharing all the ".cf" files seen in the error log. 1. # more /etc/postfix/main.cf # postfix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
0 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferRenderbuffer - attach a renderbuffer as a logical buffer to the currently bound framebuffer object C SPECIFICATION
GLsync glFramebufferRenderbuffer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum renderbuffertarget, GLuint renderbuffer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. renderbuffertarget Specifies the renderbuffer target and must be GL_RENDERBUFFER. renderbuffer Specifies the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferRenderbuffer attaches a renderbuffer as one of the logical buffers of the currently bound framebuffer object. renderbuffer is the name of the renderbuffer object to attach and must be either zero, or the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget. If renderbuffer is not zero and if glFramebufferRenderbuffer is successful, then the renderbuffer name renderbuffer will be used as the logical buffer identified by attachment of the framebuffer currently bound to target. The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE for the specified attachment point is set to GL_RENDERBUFFER and the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME is set to renderbuffer. All other state values of the attachment point specified by attachment are set to their default values. No change is made to the state of the renderbuuffer object and any previous attachment to the attachment logical buffer of the framebuffer target is broken. Calling glFramebufferRenderbuffer with the renderbuffer name zero will detach the image, if any, identified by attachment, in the framebuffer currently bound to target. All state values of the attachment point specified by attachment in the object bound to target are set to their default values. Setting attachment to the value GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT is a special case causing both the depth and stencil attachments of the framebuffer object to be set to renderbuffer, which should have the base internal format GL_DEPTH_STENCIL. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if renderbuffertarget is not GL_RENDERBUFFER. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTexture1D(), glFramebufferTexture2D(), glFramebufferTexture3D() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)