Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: POST error on SunFire V245
Special Forums Hardware POST error on SunFire V245 Post 302557417 by orange47 on Wednesday 21st of September 2011 06:32:36 AM
Old 09-21-2011
check RAM again, clean its socket and contacts from dust and dirt.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to go to system console through ALOM in Sunfire V245

Hello , I am connecting sumfire v245 server to my laptop Through ALOM method.i got the ALOM prompt but after that i am typing sc> console to go to system console but i am not able to,after typing console only this line is coming Type #. to go back to ALOM. What to do ?? That server having... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: avi157
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No Responses from ALOM using NET MGNT PORT on SunFire v245

Please Help... I have two sunfire V245 servers running Apache on Solaris 5.10. Both servers have the same settings and apps. Before we used serial port to connect to ALOM 1.6. We switched to net mgnt port because of virtualization of all our servers. Situation: Server 1 applied the solaris... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: glieu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Resolution error sunfire v245

Hi all, I am getting the below error on Solaris sunfire v245 server Error: can not display this video mode optimum resolution 1024x768 60Hz i am not able to resolve this .plz help me out ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

4. Solaris

SunFire V245, External CD/DVD-ROM, Solaris Install

Hey all. Wondering - I have a pair of V245's with no internal CD/DVD-ROM drives, and I want to install the latest/greatest Solaris 10. Booting these machines with an external drive plugged in via USB does no good. Is jumpstart or installing internal drives the only alternative? I'm a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: b1f30
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 v245 Busy/Slow System

Hello All, I have noticed that one of my servers, the busiest has become increasingly slow to respond and execute commands, the running applications appear to be fine though. Here is some output from vmstat :- kthr memory page disk faults cpu r b... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wez
5 Replies

6. Solaris

SunFire V890 error -256 when boot

Hi all! I've a machine - SunFire V890, it've been failed by OS error for 2 weeks ago, and now, I must reinstall OS (Solaris 10 2009), the progress was successful, but when I reboot, it displayed the error like : Error -256: Last trap memory ... access aligned Error -256: Last trap memory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trantuananh24hg
1 Replies

7. Solaris

SunFire v245 Environmental PIC micro controller fix

Hello All, We have a v245 that powered itself off for no reason. Searching around we discovered there is a bug were a temp error is being reported but doesnt actually exist, SUN released an EPIC update, the README is shown below but even after upgrading the ALOM to the latest v1.6.10 we do not... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wez
8 Replies

8. Solaris

SunFire T2000 ipmievd error

I'm running Solaris 10 (09/10) on Sun Fire T2000. This error message is logged repeatedly in /var/adm/messages: May 22 10:40:33 EBDW01 last message repeated 25 times May 22 10:40:36 EBDW01 ipmievd: Reading sensors... May 22 10:40:40 EBDW01 ipmievd: Error obtaining SDR info: Unknown... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sun Fire
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Fire V245 patching issue

Hi All, I have an server Sun Fire V245 for which we had been trying to patch. We get a message that the patch has been applied successfully but while trying to reboot after activating the new lu, the server is not booting up. Had reinstalled lustarter pack, required patches during the patching... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockyc3400
5 Replies

10. Hardware

SUN V245 Connecting To router Through Alom

Hello. I have a sun v245 and I have no hard drive for it yet but i would like to connect it to my home router by ethernet cable so I can use Alom remotely. Could someone please tell me how to set it up. Thank You (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SunV245
1 Replies
MU-CFIND(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  MU-CFIND(1)

NAME
mu_cfind - find contacts in the mu database and export them for use in other programs. SYNOPSIS
mu cfind [options] [<pattern>] DESCRIPTION
mu cfind is the mu command for finding contacts (name and e-mail address of people who were either sender or receiver of mail). There are different output formats available, for importing the contacts into other programs. SEARCHING CONTACTS
When you index your messages (see mu index), mu creates a list of unique e-mail addresses found and the accompanying name. In case the same e-mail address is used with different names, the most recent non-empty name is used. mu cfind starts a search for contacts that match a regular expression. For example: $ mu cfind '@gmail.com' would find all contacts with a gmail-address, while $ mu cfind Mary would find all contact with Mary in either name or e-mail address. If you do not specify any search expression, mu cfind will return the full list of contacts. The regular expressions are Perl-compatible (as per the PCRE-library). OPTIONS
--format=plain|mutt-alias|mutt-ab|wl|org-contact|bbdb|csv sets the output format to the given value. The following are available: | --format= | description | |-------------+-----------------------------------| | plain | default, simple list | | mutt-alias | mutt alias-format | | mutt-ab | mutt external address book format | | wl | wanderlust addressbook format | | org-contact | org-mode org-contact format | | bbdb | BBDB format | | csv | comma-separated values | RETURN VALUE
mu cfind returns 0 upon successful completion -- that is, at least one contact was found. Anything else leads to a non-zero return value, for example: | code | meaning | |------+--------------------------------| | 0 | ok | | 1 | general error | | 2 | no matches (for 'mu cfind') | INTEGRATION WITH MUTT
You can use mu cfind as an external address book server for mutt. For this to work, add the following to your muttrc: set query_command = "mu cfind --format=mutt-ab '%s'" Now, in mutt, you can easily search for e-mail address using the query-command, which is (by default) accessible by pressing Q. ENCODING
mu cfind output is encoded according to the current locale except for --format=bbdb. This is hard-coded to UTF-8, and as such specified in the output-file, so emacs/bbdb can handle it correctly without guessing. BUGS
Please report bugs if you find them at http://code.google.com/p/mu0/issues/list. AUTHOR
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <djcb@djcbsoftware.nl> SEE ALSO
mu(1) mu-index(1) mu-find(1) pcrepattern(3) User Manuals May 2011 MU-CFIND(1)