Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sysadmins
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks Sysadmins Post 302556820 by Linux Bot on Monday 19th of September 2011 05:45:02 PM
Old 09-19-2011
Sysadmins

2011-09-19T23:40:10+02:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sysadmins: your top 10 duties/responsibilities?

For you Unix sysadmins: what are you 10 most common duties/responsibilities as sysadmins and what would you suggest a newbie sysadmin do to learn them? For instance, say adding/deleting users is one of your most common duties. So a newbie would be wise to get familiar with useradd/userdel,... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jatkins679
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What to new sysadmins should be learning?

I'm reading through yet another book on Unix admin'ing and it occurs to me once again that there are simply way too many things that you could be learning about with Unix for a newbie and you don't have infinite amounts of time to learn it all. For instance, I'm told that learning the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jatkins679
2 Replies
WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)

NAME
WebService::CIA::Source - A base class for WebService::CIA sources SYNOPSIS
use WebService::CIA::Source; my $source = WebService::CIA::Source->new(); DESCRIPTION
WebService::CIA::Source is a base class for WebService::CIA sources, such as WebService::CIA::Source::DBM and WebService::CIA::Source::Web. It could be used as a source in its own right, but it won't get you very far. METHODS
"new()" This method creates a new WebService::CIA::Source object. It takes no arguments. "value($country_code, $field)" Retrieve a value. Always returns "undef". "all($country_code)" Retrieve all fields and values. Always returns an empty hashref. AUTHOR
Ian Malpass (ian-cpan@indecorous.com) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2007, Ian Malpass This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The CIA World Factbook's copyright information page (<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/contributor_copy- right.html>) states: The Factbook is in the public domain. Accordingly, it may be copied freely without permission of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). SEE ALSO
WebService::CIA, WebService::CIA::Parser, WebService::CIA::Source::DBM, WebService::CIA::Source::Web perl v5.8.8 2008-02-04 WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)