Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Nano ; does it have split screen capability? Post 302556490 by neutronscott on Sunday 18th of September 2011 10:50:44 PM
Old 09-18-2011
I use nano a lot. This is a good question, so I looked. Seems -F enables multiple file buffers, but without it I was still able to open and switch between two files. This is done with alt+< and alt+> you just can't split windows, afaik...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How do capability macros get named?

The following is taken from some production code: #ifdef LOCK_LOCKF #ifdef HAVE_SYS_FILE_H #include <sys/lockf.h> #endif #ifdef HAVE_SYS_FILE_H #include <sys/file.h> #endif #define LOCK(file) fseek(file, 0L, 0), lockf(file, 1, 0L) #define UNLOCK(file) fseek(file, 0L, 0),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frequency8
2 Replies

2. Programming

One last question about capability macros

This might be poorly worded. In the header file, I have #ifdef LOCK_FCNTL #ifdef HAVE_FCNTL_H #include <fcntl.h> #endif #define LOCK(file) setlock(fileno(file), F_WRLCK); #define UNLOCK(file) setlock(fileno(file), F_UNLCK); #endif /* LOCK_FCNTL */ #ifdef LOCK_FLOCK #ifdef... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frequency8
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Seeing the screen output beyond the scroll capability for the last run command

HI , I forgot to redirect my op to a file.The op which is quite huge , thus printed on the screen.However bcoz of the limited viewing in the screenI can not see the whole of the output.. Is there anyway I can see the full op.My run takes half a day for finnishing ..So I am refraining... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bimukt
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

C++ IDE and/or Text editor with split screen

I'm looking for a c++ IDE and/or Text editor with split screen abilities like what you see below with notepad ++. Having the ability to split your screen is very helpful when comparing code. http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/COKEDUDEUSF/Split_Screen.jpg ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

command line tool to disable screen lock and/or screen saver

Hi, I have a simple question : how to disable screen lock and/or sreen saver with command line with RHEL5.4 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albator1932
1 Replies

6. Debian

apt-get package manager capability

Hi List, Recently I was doing some toubleshooting installing a package on a Redhat 6 machine using the the installer script which came with that package and I got an error message telling me that a file was missing indicating that I had to google for the dependancies and install them before this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Su-only account with ssh capability and no interactive login

Hello experts, Is it possible to have an user account on RHEL 6.3 as a su-only account, but with ssh capability and no interactive login? Let me elaborate. Say, we have a cluster of 5 RHEL 6.3 servers and an user account (strmadmin) on each of the server as an su-only... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveendronavall
1 Replies
victor(1)																 victor(1)

NAME
victor - attempts to discharge verification conditions using SMT solvers SYNOPSIS
victor [UNIT] DESCRIPTION
The victor command is a wrapper around ViCToR (vct) which simplifies its use. ViCToR translates SPARK verification conditions into SMTlib and feeds them to an SMT solver. SPARK ships with one such SMT solver, alt-ergo, but it is possible to use others solvers such as cvc3. The intended use of victor is to discharge true VCs left over by the Simplifier and not replace the Simplifier. Please also note that ViC- ToR is considered to be an experimental feature at the moment. This manual page only summarises the victor command-line flags, please refer to the full VictorWrapper manual for further information. OPTIONS
These options do not quite follow the usual GNU command line syntax as options start with a single dash instead of the usual two. -h, -help Shows command-line help. -t=SECONDS Time-out the SMT solver after this many seconds (by default 5) using ulimit. To disable time-out specify 0. -m=MEGABYTES Limit the SMT solver to this many MiB of virtual memory (by default no limit) using ulimit. -v Ignore the presence of any siv files and process vcg files only. By default, given a UNIT such as foo, victor will first attempt to process foo.siv and then fall back to foo.vcg. -plain Plain mode -- supress timings and versions. -solver=SOLVER Specifies an alternative SMT solver. By default we use alt-ergo. Can be one of alt-ergo, cvc3, yices or z3. The alt-ergo solver is distributed with SPARK. The cvc3 solver is part of Debian. The yices and z3 solvers are proprietary. SEE ALSO
spark(1), sparksimp(1), spadesimp(1), zombiescope(1), pogs(1) sparkformat(1), sparkmake(1) cvc3(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Florian Schanda <florian.schanda@altran-praxis.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Ver- sion 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts. 22 March 2011 victor(1)