Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX replacing the battery from the controller in DS4300 Post 302555533 by wingcross on Thursday 15th of September 2011 04:00:36 AM
Old 09-15-2011
http://www.istoragenetworks.com/prod...aintenance.pdf
looks the manual instructed to save the configuration file Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX 5.2 and DS4300 Storage

Hello, We're setting up a solution for a group of customers with 2 p520 servers and 1 DS4300 unit with 9 disks (at this stage). The meaning is to create two arrays on the DS4300. Both servers will be connected to the DS4300 unit and to both controllers (e.g. Controller 1 connected to server 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

AIX and DS4300 Storage Unit

Hello, We're setting up a solution for a group of customers with 2 p520 servers and 1 DS4300 unit with 9 disks (at this stage). The meaning is to create two arrays on the DS4300. Both servers will be connected to the DS4300 unit and to both controllers (e.g. Controller 1 connected to server 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

3. AIX

DS4300 firmware upgrade with AIX

Hi Guys, It's me again with this unending support of AIX43 ML 9. I finally able to test a migration from SSA to SAN, no problem. One problem, I bought some expansion of DS4300, two arrays. The IBM tech told me that before I can connect to the existing DS4300, I need to upgrade the firmware... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

4. AIX

Critical error after adding 6 new disks in DS4300

Hello, This morning we have added 6 new disks (73 Gb) to our DS4300, then created a new Array en then created a logical drive, after this was done, teh following error occourd on the last 3 (new)disks: Date/Time: 22-4-08 6:56:26 Sequence number: 5472 Event type: 282D Event category:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: topper
1 Replies

5. Solaris

setting up DS4300 SAN on Solaris

Hi Guys, What's the driver I needed for Solaris 8 and Solaris 10 for the DS4300, spark and intel base? It's my first time to setup on Solaris with DS4300, please give me advise on how to make it work fine. Thanks in advance, itik (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

6. Solaris

SE 3510 Battery Issue

Hi everyone, I changed the batteries on 29-Jun-2008 for the storedges. But received error messages from the server today,I used the "-u" option to update the service date information but it syntaticaly fails. Why? Jul 4 12:00:03 auriga SUNWscsdServer: <rctrl8001> The battery on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
3 Replies

7. Linux

Battery always 0%

Im running Ubuntu 9.04 and the battery indicator on my laptop always reads 0% no matter what. Whether im charging or discharging, the pop up says: "Computer is running on battery power Laptop battery discharging (0.0%) Battery discharge time is currently unknown" When plugged in it says... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Charbs
2 Replies

8. Solaris

SUN 6540 Array with failed controller battery

Can someone point me to a procedure detailing the replacement of a failed battery in a SUN 6540 controller. Or describe the procedure. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: USFE
1 Replies

9. AIX

IBM AIX - SAN Storage DS4300 issue

Hi, This is follow up to the post https://www.unix.com/aix/233361-san-disk-appearing-double-aix.html When I connected Pseries Machine HBA Card ( Dual Port ) directly to the SAN Storage DS4300 , I was able to see Host Port Adapter WWN numbers , although I was getting this message... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
IBAM(1) 																   IBAM(1)

NAME
IBAM - the Intelligent Battery Monitor SYNOPSIS
ibam [options] DESCRIPTION
IBAM-0.3, the Intelligent Battery Monitor (C) 2001-2004 Sebastian Ritterbusch OPTIONS
-h, --help displays help message -v, --version displays software version -b, --bios show bios apm guesses -s, --seconds displays times in seconds -c, --correctseconds displays changes in seconds -r, --readonly no files will be updated -a, --all show ALL information --battery show battery time --batteryadaptive show adaptive battery time --batterybios show bios battery time guess --percentbattery show battery percentage --percentbios show bios percentage --charge show charge time --chargeadaptive show adaptive charge time --percentcharge show charge percentage --totalbattery show total battery time --totalbatteryadaptive show adaptive total battery --totalcharge show total charge time --totalchargeadaptive show adaptive total charge --plot[=profiles] use gnuplot to plot battery and charge graphs and plot the last <profiles> additional profiles --plotderivations same as above plus standard deviations --plotdeviations same as above plus standard deviations --import import V0.1 data from current directory --profile enable additional yet unused profiling --noprofile disable additional profiling --credits to everyone contributing to ibam AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Martin Wuertele <martin@wuertele.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 2 IBAM(1)