Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Help understanding iproute2 and tc scripts Post 302555528 by shodg001 on Thursday 15th of September 2011 03:40:40 AM
Old 09-15-2011
Any ideas?

Hello,

Any one have any ideas about this?

Regards,

Shawn

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Understanding System Vish startup scripts

I'm trying to get a clear picture of how startup scripts are executed during bootup. When run-level N is entered, the scripts in /rcN.d are executed. I understand that the S* scripts are executed in numerical order during bootup. What I don't understand is if the K* scripts are executed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkmatter14B
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Profile scripts versus rc scripts....

what is the difference between login and profile scripts versus the rc scripts? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rookie22
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on understanding the Shell and AWK scripts

Hello Friends, I am new to the scripting & have to analyze bunch of regular production scripts. It has .ksh which calls on the .awk script having many functions I need to understand and debug the scripts ASAP Can anybody please let me know as how can I debug, I want to see the flow of code... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amberj123
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running scripts within scripts from cron

Hi all, I have set up a cron job which calls another shell script shell script which in turn calls a Java process. The cron tab looks so. 0,30 7-18 * * 1-5 /u01/home/weblogic/brp/bin/checkstatus.sh >> /u01/home/weblogic/logs/checkstatus.log The checkstatus.sh scripts looks like this. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirbrian
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing the Bash Scripts to Bourne Scripts:URGENT

Hi, I have to write a program to compute the checksums of files ./script.sh I wrote the program using bash and it took me forever since I am a beginner but it works very well. I'm getting so close to the deadline and I realised today that actually I have to use normal Bourne shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgarg1989
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a better understanding of shell scripts

Need a better understanding of shell scripts (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshkumar4737
14 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH - How to call different scripts from master scripts based on a column in an Oracle table

Dear Members, I have a table REQUESTS in Oracle which has an attribute REQUEST_ACTION. The entries in REQUEST_ACTION are like, ME, MD, ND, NE etc. I would like to create a script which will will call other scripts based on the request action. Can we directly read from the REQUEST_ACTION... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoodit
2 Replies

8. Programming

iproute2 for Python?

I have seen a lot of IPv4/IPv6 address manipulation libraries but I have yet to see a library allowing you to manipulate the interfaces/addresses/routes. Anybody else have any experience finding an iproute2 equivalent for Python? My basic requirements are the ability to add/remove addresses,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jjinno
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

iproute2 loopback source address

Hi, I'm trying to set up a test bed where I can use a single machine to do some network packet captures between 2 different applications without needing a network connection. I'm actually trying to do some SIP VoIP development, but for illustration purposes will use ping. I want: ping 127.0.0.1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: racitup
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Understanding the difference between individual BASH login scripts

Hello... and thanks in advance for reading this or offering me any assistance I'm trying to understand specific differences between the various login scripts... I understand the differences between interactive vs non-interactive and login vs non-login shells... and that's not where my question... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bodisha
4 Replies
App::Nopaste(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 App::Nopaste(3pm)

NAME
App::Nopaste - easy access to any pastebin SYNOPSIS
use App::Nopaste 'nopaste'; my $url = nopaste(q{ perl -wle 'print "Prime" if (1 x shift) !~ /^1?$|^(11+?)1+$/' [number] }); # or on the command line: nopaste test.pl => http://pastebin.com/fcba51f DESCRIPTION
Pastebins (also known as nopaste sites) let you post text, usually code, for public viewing. They're used a lot in IRC channels to show code that would normally be too long to give directly in the channel (hence the name nopaste). Each pastebin is slightly different. When one pastebin goes down (I'm looking at you, <http://paste.husk.org>), then you have to find a new one. And if you usually use a script to publish text, then it's too much hassle. This module aims to smooth out the differences between pastebins, and provides redundancy: if one site doesn't work, it just tries a different one. It's also modular: you only need to put on CPAN a App::Nopaste::Service::Foo module and anyone can begin using it. INTERFACE
CLI See the documentation in App::Nopaste::Command. "nopaste" use App::Nopaste 'nopaste'; my $url = nopaste( text => "Full text to paste (the only mandatory argument)", desc => "A short description of the paste", nick => "Your nickname", lang => "perl", chan => "#moose", private => 1, # default: 0 # this is the default, but maybe you want to do something different error_handler => sub { my ($error, $service) = @_; warn "$service: $error"; }, warn_handler => sub { my ($warning, $service) = @_; warn "$service: $warning"; }, # you may specify the services to use - but you don't have to services => ["Shadowcat", "Gist"], ); print $url if $url; The "nopaste" function will return the URL of the paste on success, or "undef" on failure. For each failure, the "error_handler" argument is invoked with the error message and the service that issued it. For each warning, the "warn_handler" argument is invoked with the warning message and the service that issued it. SEE ALSO
WebService::NoPaste, WWW::Pastebin::PastebinCom::Create, Devel::REPL::Plugin::Nopaste http://perladvent.org/2011/2011-12-14.html <http://perladvent.org/2011/2011-12-14.html> AUTHOR
Shawn M Moore, "sartak@gmail.com" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2010 Shawn M Moore. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-15 App::Nopaste(3pm)