Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error in executing Perl script Post 302553864 by Pratik4891 on Friday 9th of September 2011 03:55:26 AM
Old 09-09-2011
Rite now I am just executing the below command in unix and via informatica

Code:

ssh -o 'PasswordAuthentication yes' -o 'PreferredAuthentications publickey' -i $HOME/.ssh/id_dsa us320

In unix server its running fine

But when running through informatica GUI in same server below error is there

Code:

command-line line 0: Missing yes/no argument

Do I have to modify the ssh command

Need your kind help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem executing setuid script in perl-5.8.6

Hi, I have a script (a.pl) that can be run by anyone. The script internally has to read a file and write into few files which are owned by user 'myUser'. Has to read the following file: -rwx------ 1 myuser myuser 4986 Aug 20 18:11 my.file Has to write into following files: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarmakdvsr
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing .profile from perl script

Hi, How can i execute .profile from a perl script I need this - i am trying to run perl script from crontab and it looses the environment variables Please provide help Your help is greatly appreciated Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prekida
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error executing shell command from a perl script

Hi Gurus, I've a find command that gets the list of files from a source directory where the extension is not html, xml, jsp, shtml or htaccess. The below find command runs fine from the command prompt or in a shell script. I need to eventually run it in a PERL script and am getting the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: voorkey
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script not executing

Hi All, I have been given a perl script to modify but which is not running completely.And it is not showing any errors also. The script is : #!/usr/local/bin/perl print "Which transaction? "; print "\n"; print "1 - Inquiry"; print "\n"; print "2 - Delete Bank"; print "\n"; print... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
8 Replies

5. Programming

Date time problem while executing perl script.

Hi All, This Monday 15th March 2010, i have faced a weired issue with my Perl script execution, this script is scheduled to run at 1 minute past midnight on daily basis ( 00:01 EST ) generally for fetching previous business date , say if it is Monday it should give last Friday date, for Tuesday... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravimishra
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing AWK in a perl script using 'system'...

I have a simple perl script that looks similar to this: #!/usr/bin/perl/ # Have a lot of PERL code in the front of this script. #Would now like to execute a system command using AWK system (qq(cd /location && awk '/full/ {print $1;exit}' /myfile)); The system command in my perl script... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SysAdm2
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

executing perl script from another perl script : NOT WORKING

Hi Folks, I have 2 perl scripts and I need to execute 2nd perl script from the 1st perl script in WINDOWS. In the 1st perl script that I had, I am calling the 2nd script main.pl =========== print "This is my main script\n"; `perl C:\\Users\\sripathg\\Desktop\\scripts\\hi.pl`; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in executing select query from perl script

Hi, I have a perl snippet that call a select query with a bind variable,when i compile the script I'm unable to get the query output. The same query when i fire in sqlplus fetches few rows. The query takes bit time to fetch results in sqlplus. my $getaccts = $lda->prepare("select distinct ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl : Global symbol requires explicit package name Error while executing

I have executed the below perl script for copying the file from one server to another server using scp. #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Net::SCP::Expect; use strict; $server= "x.x.x.x"; my $source = "/mypath/mypath"; my $destination = "/home/"; print "Login...Starting scp..."; $user="admin";... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing perl script in Linux gives :Exec format error. Wrong Architecture

i have perl script that used to be working great , once i edit it in windows and convert it to UTF-8 and then via FTP return it . also did: chmod +x foo.pl and then when i try to run it : ./foo.pl im getting this error: ./foo.pl: Exec format error. Wrong Architecture.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
4 Replies
SSH-ARGV0(1)                                                BSD General Commands Manual                                               SSH-ARGV0(1)

NAME
ssh-argv0 -- replaces the old ssh command-name as hostname handling SYNOPSIS
hostname | user@hostname [-l login_name] [command] hostname | user@hostname [-afgknqstvxACNTX1246] [-b bind_address] [-c cipher_spec] [-e escape_char] [-i identity_file] [-l login_name] [-m mac_spec] [-o option] [-p port] [-F configfile] [-L port:host:hostport] [-R port:host:hostport] [-D port] [command] DESCRIPTION
ssh-argv0 replaces the old ssh command-name as hostname handling. If you link to this script with a hostname then executing the link is equivalent to having executed ssh with that hostname as an argument. All other arguments are passed to ssh and will be processed normally. OPTIONS
See ssh(1). FILES
See ssh(1). AUTHORS
OpenSSH is a derivative of the original and free ssh 1.2.12 release by Tatu Ylonen. Aaron Campbell, Bob Beck, Markus Friedl, Niels Provos, Theo de Raadt and Dug Song removed many bugs, re-added newer features and created OpenSSH. Markus Friedl contributed the support for SSH protocol versions 1.5 and 2.0. Jonathan Amery wrote this ssh-argv0 script and the associated documentation. SEE ALSO
ssh(1) Debian Project September 7, 2001 Debian Project