Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xbrowser issue for aix
Operating Systems AIX Xbrowser issue for aix Post 302551876 by csorhand on Thursday 1st of September 2011 02:11:39 AM
Old 09-01-2011
Good to hear that. =)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 5.3 - Issue with using at command

When I submit a .ksh script via the <at> command the script cannot find its input file specified every now and then. at now myscript.ksh inputfile.dat The issue can be reproduced with the following steps: 1. enter at now 2. enter script name and file name spell the filename incorrectly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigsgb
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk issue on AIX

Hi, two teams at two locations - A & B. At location A, we have AIX 5.3 and at location B, we have AIX 5.1. We execute the below awk command in loc A and it executes successfully(part of a larger script). But the same does not get executed in the loc B server. We are not able to access the loc B... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xbrowser/Xmanager question

In the Xbrowser window, under status column, i see the following: 2 users, load: 3.7, 3.7, 3.7 What does "load" mean exactly, and the three numbers? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deanne
4 Replies

4. AIX

tcp_ephemeral_high issue with AIX 5.2

Hello, I have AIX5.2. I am trying to set tcp_ephemeral_high port value to 5000 and tcp_ephemeral_low value to 1024. tcp_ephemeral_high is not possible to set below 32769. pls advise how to set tcp_ephemeral_high value to 5000. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: balareddy
7 Replies

5. Solaris

xbrowser and telnet

My server clients are using xbrowser for connectivity, I want to give access to some clients via xbrowser and for the remaining I want that they use only telnet. Is there any way to restrict xbroswer access for some clients? Any quick help will be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
3 Replies

6. Solaris

sunfire 4100 xbrowser problem

I installed SGD on SUNfire 4100, every thing was working fine, suddenly the machine shutdown due to the power failure. When I again switched it on, it is asking for the login in text mode. No graphics are displaying and even I cannot get its display via xbrowser. While before it was working fine.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
1 Replies

7. AIX

Issue "Error 404" when upgrade AIX 5300-05-CSP-0000 to AIX (5300-09-02-0849)

Please read my issue! My old server using: - AIX system operating (5300-05-CSP-0000) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) After I've upgraded version AIX - AIX system operating (5300-09-02-0849) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) I have 1 issue when I access home page: "Error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gamonhon
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Aix pid issue

Hi I have an IBM AIX 5.3 64Bit running with 64bit application (Kernel runs on 64bit also). I changed the maximum proccesses per user to the maximum. Currently the pids of proccesses in the system using 5 digits (<100000). Is it possible to make the system use pids bigger then 4500000? I need it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: idana
6 Replies

9. HP-UX

How to install xbrowser software on HPUX?

Hi fnds, Can anybody tell me how to install x brower software on HP-UX and after successfull installation how I can launch the x browser. Thanks, Vinodky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodky
0 Replies

10. AIX

AIX Networking Issue

Hello, I'm trying to set up an internet connection on an IBM RS/6000 7043-140 machine with AIX v 5.1. The problem is that no matter if it is setup to receive an IP address from another DHCP server or has a static IP set, it seems to act as a DHCP server that assigns a random IP address with a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xsystem
3 Replies
PLS(1)							   http://synce.sourceforge.net/						    PLS(1)

NAME
pls - list directory contents SYNOPSIS
pls [-a] [-R] [-d LEVEL] [-p DEVNAME] [-h] [DIRECTORY] DESCRIPTION
pls list the contents of a directory on a device connected through SynCE. Forward slashes ('/') on the command line are converted to backward slashes (''). File attributes A Archive C Compressed D Directory H Hidden I In ROM M ROM module (can only be executed, not read!) N Normal R Read-only S System T Temporary OPTIONS
-d LEVEL Set debug log level: 0 - No logging (default) 1 - Errors only 2 - Errors and warnings 3 - Everything -p DEVNAME Use the device with the given name, instead of the default. -a Show all files including those marked as hidden. -R Recursively list subdirectories. -h Display help message. DIRECTORY The full path name to the directory. Wild cards are allowed, but only for the trailing part of the path, and should be protected from the shell. If this parameter is relative, it is assumed to be relative to the "My Documents" folder. Similarly, if this parame- ter is omitted, the contents of the "My Documents" folder is listed. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by David Eriksson <twogood@users.sourceforge.net>. SEE ALSO
synce(1) pcp(1) pls(1) prm(1) pmkdir(1) prmdir(1) The SynCE project November 2002 PLS(1)