Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Showing Clock
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Showing Clock Post 302551848 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 31st of August 2011 09:50:01 PM
Old 08-31-2011
You need to tell us a lot more. Which particular version of Unix? Are you using a GUI or at the command line? Are you at the console or remotely logging in?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Clock Trouble

Hey ppl, i was wonddering, in mandrake, how to get the clok to display the time in non-military format....hehe thank you im just tired of looking at 18:00 hehe thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LolapaloL
2 Replies

2. Programming

clock() function

Hey all, i need a program to get the CPU ticks at certain points of my program. So, i thought about using the clock function, but i'm having a hard time figuring out how it really works. I wrote this simple program to try to understand it but it made me feel more confused: #include <stdio.h>... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kastrup_carioca
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

clock change

Hi We had a AIX box built last year but was set to the correct GMT time, but using DST time zone. In march this year the clocks went forward without issues. (if I remember a couple of weeks early due to the DST zone) This year we decided to change the clock to the correct time zone before... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markab2
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Bugs with clock()

Hi there!!! Need your help in solving some tricky problems. Since clock() as such is buggy on SUN OS 5 we have started using gettimeofday() in our RTOS applications based on Solaris 9. The problems we actually encountered previously were - the applications kind of freeze/hang eternally on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smanu
1 Replies

5. Programming

clock cycle count

Hello everybody! Is there a way to count the clock cycles (that a program took to finish) in C? thanx:o (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicos
5 Replies

6. Programming

problem with clock()

#include<iostream> #include<time.h> using namespace std; int main() { system("date"); clock_t start = clock(); int i=9*8; while(i--) { int j=9999999; while(j--); } clock_t end = clock(); double elapsed =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnbach
4 Replies

7. Programming

c/c++ clock like , battery charging

Hi all , I need to make a program who describes this ( upper ) graphic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Sawtooth-td_and_fd.png My idea is to implement a battery charge x: 0 to time T, y : 0 to 1 values. Can you help me ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jerold
1 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Clock doesn't tick

This is a strange one, I've never seen anything like it; the realtime clock doesn't tick while the computer's idle, only when you're watching it. Leave for 3 hours and it'll be 3 hours off. It still advances when it's off however, or the time would be far more incorrect than it is. About all... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCL clock scan

the below shown clock manipulation works well in Linux machine which has TCL 8.5. But when i use the same on the SunOS which has the TCL8.4 , I am getting the error "bad switch "-format": must be -base or -gmt". For some reason, I am not able to upgrade my TCL 8.4 to 8.5 in SunOS. Can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakasuj
0 Replies
CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)						      calibre							  CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)

NAME
calibre-debug - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
calibre-debug [options] DESCRIPTION
Run an embedded python interpreter. Whenever you pass arguments to calibre-debug that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -c, --command Run python code. -e, --exec-file Run the python code in file. -d, --debug-device-driver Debug the specified device driver. -g, --gui Run the GUI with debugging enabled. Debug output is printed to stdout and stderr. --gui-debug Run the GUI with a debug console, logging to the specified path. For internal use only, use the -g option to run the GUI in debug mode --show-gui-debug Display the specified log file. For internal use only. -w, --viewer Run the ebook viewer --paths Output the paths necessary to setup the calibre environment --migrate Migrate old database. Needs two arguments. Path to library1.db and path to new library folder. --add-simple-plugin Add a simple plugin (i.e. a plugin that consists of only a .py file), by specifying the path to the py file containing the plugin code. --reinitialize-db Re-initialize the sqlite calibre database at the specified path. Useful to recover from db corruption. You can also specify the path to an SQL dump which will be used instead of trying to dump the database. This can be useful when dumping fails, but dumping with sqlite3 works. -p, --py-console Run python console -m, --inspect-mobi Inspect the MOBI file(s) at the specified path(s) --tweak-book Tweak the book (exports the book as a collection of HTML files and metadata, which you can edit using standard HTML editing tools, and then rebuilds the file from the edited HTML. Makes no additional changes to the HTML, unlike a full calibre conversion). --test-build Test binary modules in build SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> calibre-debug (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)