Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to recover root password in AIX ? Post 302551032 by psshah on Monday 29th of August 2011 06:03:06 AM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Recover root password

I need to recover root password on a test server (E 10k) running solaris 9. Can someone please tell me how to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nitinkgoud
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to recover root password

How to recover root password in solaris, I forgot root password. thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Need to recover 'root' password

Dear All, I have lost my data backup server's root password, just have a normal login username and password ..but i need to get back my root passwd....any1 can help me out plz :confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: abir
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

root password on aix lost, how to recover

Hi guys, we have "forget" the root password for 1 of our AIX machines, how can we reset it? or recover it?? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Recover root password

How can I recover root password :wall: 1) I am running Solaris 10 (X86) through VMware for practicing. 2) I was practicing root password recovery and deleted the password in /etc/shadow file. 3) Neither cant login the to the CLI nor Console 4) Selected the Soalris X86 failsafe in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaykrishna
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to recover the root password?

Hello forum members, Please help me to recover the root password. i can login with the user in redhat linux but i forget root password. so pleas help me to recover. advance thanks siva. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: workforsiva
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to recover root password on SuSE?

Hi, We forgot the root password on SuSE version 10 server. Since I didn't have SuSE DVD, I started the server using Redhat. I updated /etc/shadow and removed the root password. I then started the server and I still can't login using root. Any idea? One more question, on Novell web... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NCR UNIX system v/386 release 4 recover root password

we have NCR 3455 system from long time as attached all information for server (images) , so we need your help to assist us to get root password which lost it , really we appreciate your efforts if you can send us the procedure for resting the administrator (root) password which this server... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: univoip
0 Replies

9. Solaris

How recover the root password - Solaris 11?

Hello forum members, Please help me to recover the root password. I have had difficulties working with Solaris 11. The run-level equivalents single-user in Solaris 10, I can mount disk in one partition and edit files shadow/passwd. For example: {0} ok boot cdrom -s # mount... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcela Bueno
4 Replies
ACTDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							ACTDIAG(1)

NAME
actdiag - generate activity-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
actdiag [options] files DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the actdiag commands. actdiag is a program that generate activity-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE -o FILE write diagram to FILE -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram -s, ----separate Separate diagram images for each group (SVG only) -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://tk0miya.bitbucket.org/actdiag/build/html/index.html AUTHOR
actdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). June 5, 2011 ACTDIAG(1)