Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create account that expires in 3 days Post 302550783 by binary-ninja on Saturday 27th of August 2011 09:25:37 AM
Old 08-27-2011
Is there a way for me to see howlong till a account expires or even list expired accounts?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create an account on UNIX-server

How can i create an account on my UNIX-server? 1. The files, can't be deleted by that person. (or better: he can only delete his own upped files, or can delete files, but can't see mine) 2. He can upload files. 3. I can delete and see everything. Hope you guys can help me. B.T.W. nice... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SEC
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create POP 3 Account via Shell

This may be so simple that I am overlooking it somewhere, but search as I may, I cannot find an answer anywhere! I am running a Linux box with sendmail and many different virtual domains. I cannot however, figure out how to setup a pop3 account for a specific domain. For example, I have a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kermite
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make an account inactive after 90 days.

Is this possible? Say I create an account today and in 90 days I want it to be turned off. Is this sort of thing possible using the built in components of a Unix system? (Using Solaris 9) I see things about password expires, but what if the person changes his password on the 89th day,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LordJezo
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change Account to not lock account if password expires

I have access to 15+ UNIX boxes at work, and I do not consistently log onto all of them over time. When I do try to access one I havent been on in awhile, my account is locked as the password has expired. I need to request to the UNIX SA's that the password expiration is 90 days and that if it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stringzz
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a unix account

Hi, Please could some advise how to create a unix account, from the root account. thanks you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Create sft account in unix

How to create sftp account in UNIX end. Anyone guide me on this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijill
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Help me create new user account

I want create user. That user should be login to any server without asking password. How? tell me in detail. :wall: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navkreddy
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

how to create hidden account in centos

hi everybody, iam using 32bit centos 6.2 on my machine, and i want to create hidden user 'test' , i mean to say while iam starting my centos at GUI mode, at that time that username 'test' should not appear at list of users, only i can use that username is command line. logging in through... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paruhang
1 Replies

9. AIX

Create another root account

Hi I would like to create another root account, for example root2. I added a new user named root2 and set it's uid and gid ( in /etc/passwd ) to 0. Then I logged in ( account root2 ) and the server asked to change the password, so I changed. And the problem happend. The password of both root... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
15 Replies
LedgerSMB::DBObject::EOY(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     LedgerSMB::DBObject::EOY(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::DBObject::EOY - End of Year handling module SYNOPSYS
This class contains methods for end of year entry. BASIC PROPERTIES
end_date specifies the end date for a closed period. reference specifies the gl reference field associated with the account closure description specifies the gl description field associated with the account closure retention_acc_id specifies the account id used as a retaining account. METHODS
$eoy->checkpoint_only(); This creates account checkpoints at $eoy->{end_date}. This has two uses: 1) Can be used to "close" books without zeroing income/expense accounts. This prevents data from being inserted for earlier dates. 2) This can be used to improve performance by creating a "lookback" point. $eoy->reopen_books() This reverses any end of year transaction on $eoy->{end_date}, and deletes checkpoints for that day. $eoy->close_books() Requires all properies in BASIC PROPERTIES to be set. This creates a gl yearend transaction, and moves income/expenses to the selected equity account for retained earnings. $eoy->list_earnings_accounts Returns a list of equity accounts, and sets $eoy->{earnings_accounts} to a list of hashrefs. These are used to select retained earnings accounts in closing books. COPYRYIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 The LedgerSMB Core Team. This may be re-used as permitted by the GNU General Public License v 2 or at your option any later version. Please see included License.txt for details. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-25 LedgerSMB::DBObject::EOY(3pm)