Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Dedicate browser for secure online banking? Post 302549777 by wolfv on Wednesday 24th of August 2011 01:52:32 AM
Old 08-24-2011
MySQL Thank you for your responses

Alister,
Yes, my bank uses HTTPS. But it is too easy to purchase a digital certificate.

pludi,
I like the VM for online banking idea. I will investigate that.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details: FTP Client has Sun SSH. FTP Server has F-Secure. I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error scp:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftpguy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix in the banking world

Hi I have recently joined a bank as a tester. Initially I will be working on some test scripts and then I will be testing their data warehouse using SQL and Unix. I do have a very basic knowledge and understanding of both unix and sql. I am not sure how I will be using Unix to test their ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kartikkumar84@g
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

What's this Bits and Banking?

Hey Guys, This is a lame one... Today I noticed this link 'Banking' next to my user name and when I click on it, it shows some bits, some checking/saving account and all... Just curious on how does one earn this bits and all??? Was really surprised to see around 19K bits with me... I did... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunsoman80
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How can i stop displaying Bits/banking with my account?

How can i stop displaying Bits/banking with my account? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cola
1 Replies

5. AIX

Dedicate graphics adapter ?

Hello, Runing VIO and couple lpars on POWER blade. I want to dedicate graphics adapter(ati0) to one lpar. Is that possible ? I tried to do that using IVM (I/O Adapter Management->View/Modify Physical Adapters->Modify partition assignment): Failed to remove adapter U78A6.001.WIH4088-P2-C8... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Banking Bits...

(Consider me stupid here.) I am new to this technique, but, I notice that my banking bits keep increasing by the day. After some further research on here I understand why they are used... ;o) What I don't understand is why mine are increasing by the day... Can someone either point me to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
4 Replies
OFXCONNECT(1)							   User Commands						     OFXCONNECT(1)

NAME
ofxconnect - Create a statement request file SYNOPSIS
ofxconnect [OPTIONS]... [FILES]... DESCRIPTION
ofxconnect 0.9.4 prints to stdout the created OFX file based on the options you pass it. currently it will only create a statement request file. you can POST this to an OFX server to request a statement from that financial institution for that account. -h, --help Print help and exit -V, --version Print version and exit --fipid=STRING FI partner identifier (looks up fid, org & url from partner server) --fid=STRING FI identifier --org=STRING FI org tag --bank=STRING IBAN bank identifier --broker=STRING Broker identifier --user=STRING User name --pass=STRING Password --acct=STRING Account ID --type=INT Account Type 1=checking 2=invest 3=ccard --past=LONG How far back to look from today (in days) --url=STRING Url to POST the data to (otherwise goes to stdout) --trid=INT Transaction id Group: command -s, --statement-req Request for a statement -a, --accountinfo-req Request for a list of accounts -p, --payment-req Request to make a payment -i, --paymentinquiry-req Request to inquire about the status of a payment -b, --bank-list List all known banks -f, --bank-fipid List all fipids for a given bank -v, --bank-services List supported services for a given fipid --allsupport List all banks which support online banking ofxconnect 0.9.4 May 2012 OFXCONNECT(1)