Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Login access problem
Operating Systems Solaris Login access problem Post 302549544 by Mani_apr08 on Tuesday 23rd of August 2011 09:15:35 AM
Old 08-23-2011
Question Login access problem

Hi,

If i changed my password then i can able to enter into linux box. After some time if i tried then i can not able to enter into the same box.

I have tried lot of times, But it is not resolved yet.

I got below error message
Code:
Error Message : Timeout before authentication for 10.255.126.84

Please advice for this .

Thanks,
Mani

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use [code] and [/code] tags when posting code, data or logs etc. to preserve formatting and enhance readability, thanks.

Last edited by zaxxon; 08-23-2011 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: code tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Access Control thru User login Authentication

Hi, Is there a way to authorise Internet Access through the authentication of user login information without using any firewall? example : PC A is internet access ready with all the necessary settings in place (DNS and Gateway, no proxy settings as our company uses transparency proxy). ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jennifer
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access problem.

I am having troubles copying the contents of one directory to other. I want to copy the contents of the MSIMM folder to another folder The MSIMM folder is in $ ls -al total 48 drwxr--r-- 6 ag32563 user 4096 Sep 23 11:10 . drwxr--r-- 13 ag32563 user 4096 Dec 30 17:08 ..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leepan2008
4 Replies

3. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't Access MP Login

I am not an HP UX admin. Just trying to get by with some basics. On our HP UX Back Up Box I am trying to access the MP login. Version 11.11 Getting the message Unable to start a telnet session. Reset the hub. Any help would be appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newboots
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to redirect to squid login web page when internet access

Hi , I am new user. As you know when acl is defined in /etc/squid/squid.conf file according to its http_access users are able to access internet. Before that .htaccess asks them to access internet. It is fine. I saw in some customised linux servers in place of .htaccess login ,html web page... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepvson
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to login Solaris 10 Sparc - Data Access Error

Hello everyone, This is the first time I am installing Solaris. I have SunBlade 1500 Wrkstn. I installed Solaris 10 Sparc. The installation went successfully but I don't get the login screen. I get the following error message: Boot device: disk:a File and agrs:- Data Access Error Ok ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfsaeed
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Login Access fail

Hi, I need some help regarding login issue. I have to use 8 server. The username is same at all. But when i was trying to access for particular 4 server. I got access denied error. Please help .... Note: If i change my password by using root user. then I can able to enter into the same server.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iptables rule to block access from VM Browser to Firewall Login Page

(1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senrabdet
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)