Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302548991 by nigelc on Saturday 20th of August 2011 08:00:58 AM
Old 08-20-2011
Been there done that

Now retired. Live in world of my own.Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
SND_EMU10K1(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					    SND_EMU10K1(4)

NAME
snd_emu10k1 -- SoundBlaster Live! and Audigy PCI bridge device driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device sound device snd_emu10k1 Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): snd_emu10k1_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The snd_emu10k1 bridge driver allows the generic audio driver sound(4) to attach to the SoundBlaster Live! and Audigy audio cards. Digital output is supported by default. HARDWARE
The snd_emu10k1 driver supports the following sound cards: o Creative SoundBlaster Live! (EMU10K1 Chipset) o Creative SoundBlaster Audigy (EMU10K2 Chipset) o Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 (EMU10K2 Chipset) o Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 (EMU10K3 Chipset) SEE ALSO
sound(4) HISTORY
The snd_emu10k1 device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 4.1. AUTHORS
David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org> Orlando Bassotto <orlando.bassotto@ieo-research.it> Cameron Grant <cg@FreeBSD.org> BUGS
Fancy features like DD5.1 output are not supported. BSD
December 15, 2005 BSD