Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libcurl.so.4 problem
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat libcurl.so.4 problem Post 302548493 by dude2cool on Thursday 18th of August 2011 02:26:11 PM
Old 08-18-2011
Go the below URL, it gives info on your error:

Code:
PHP Code:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM 

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Multithread,libcurl

Hi i m codding a programm,it can download any packet from ftp,I use libcurl library. But i want to use threads for downloading.(Multithreading).i cant get ftp file size from ftp and divide packet small pieces,like threads use. Please share your experince with me ,thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: canerbulut
0 Replies

2. Programming

Libcurl - Progress Data

Hi, I codding a download manager,use libcurl library.i can download any file easily.But i want to show file detail in console.Some of them, File Size Percent Left Time Libcurl has some functions to use,but there isnt good documentation to understand them. i cant find any example to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: canerbulut
2 Replies

3. Programming

libcurl multi interface problem

Hello, I'm trying to use libcurl multi interface to fetch several data in parallel. I would expect this to be faster than performing repeated fetches using the easy interface, but for some reason I can't obtain any speed up at all: using the multi interface actually turns out to be MUCH slower than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

4. Programming

libcurl - how to do GET form posting in C?

Hi, I'm learning libcurl so that I can use it in my GTK+/C program and went through the tutorial and code samples but it has only mentioned about POST form as the site I'm using has the GET form and only thing I found googling was using the command in xterm which I don't want. I would be very... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaeezzy
1 Replies
YAML_PARSE_URL(3)							 1							 YAML_PARSE_URL(3)

yaml_parse_url - Parse a Yaml stream from a URL

SYNOPSIS
mixed yaml_parse_url (string $url, [int $pos], [int &$ndocs], [array $callbacks]) DESCRIPTION
Convert all or part of a YAML document stream read from a URL to a PHP variable. PARAMETERS
o $url -$url should be of the form "scheme://...". PHP will search for a protocol handler (also known as a wrapper) for that scheme. If no wrappers for that protocol are registered, PHP will emit a notice to help you track potential problems in your script and then continue as though filename specifies a regular file. o $pos - Document to extract from stream ( -1 for all documents, 0 for first document, ...). o $ndocs - If $ndocs is provided, then it is filled with the number of documents found in stream. o $callbacks - Content handlers for YAML nodes. Associative array of YAML tag => callable mappings. See parse callbacks for more RETURN VALUES
Returns the value encoded in $input in appropriate PHP type or FALSE on failure. If $pos is -1 an array will be returned with one entry for each document found in the stream. NOTES
Warning Processing untrusted user input with yaml_parse_url(3) is dangerous if the use of unserialize(3) is enabled for nodes using the !php/object tag. This behavior can be disabled by using the yaml.decode_php ini setting. SEE ALSO
yaml_parse(3), yaml_parse_file(3), yaml_emit(3). PHP Documentation Group YAML_PARSE_URL(3)