Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Execution of shell script returns error 127 Post 302548367 by ratheeshjulk on Thursday 18th of August 2011 08:33:17 AM
Old 08-18-2011
I think 'sh' will tell the processor what compilor it is going to use..
One more thing, in the first line where you put "#!usr/bin/ksh" i think you need to add one more slash
it should be like
#!/usr/bin/ksh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Serverhost 127.0.0 error message on apache

my apache 2.0 is up and running but after trying to reconfigure it for specifics I ended up with a permanent eror message that I can't seem to get rid of .. when I run the server ( just / */apachect1 start ) the message reads "cannot locate name localhost for server 127.0.0" so far I have tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution of shell script

How can I execute another shell script from one? Malay (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: malaymaru
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sequential execution in shell script?

I've a shell script that invokes a URL of an application to do some work, e.g., http://www.abc.com/myservlet?action=helloworld.Does the shell wait for a return value from the URL call before proceeding to the next line of command? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chengwei
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with shell script execution

Hi All, i am running a shell script in which there is a command `ps -ef | grep smon > db` When i execute this command in the command prompt i am getting the desired output..but when the script is executed..the db file is getting created but with no values...I could not find the reason for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anju
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron execution of shell script

Hi Guys, Unable to run this script from the cron,although the same executes perfectly from the command line.Please help. #!/bin/sh #### aprintd alarm creation files ##### file=`date +%m%d%Y` pid=$$ echo "$pid" /u01/app/netboss/bin/aprintd/aprintd > $file & childpid=$!... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish.sharma
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution of aliases from shell script

Hi I have to execute the commands in .aliases file from a shell script I tried 1.giving the alias directly in shell script 2.Giving the actually "value of alias" in the shell script 3. I tried giving both steps 1 and 2 inside ` quotes Still nothing is working . It says command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssuresh1999
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problem with shell script

Hi all, I want to use perl string manipulation commands in my shell script. I have written following script. echo "enter name" read name perl -e '$m=length($name); echo $m it gives an error: unrecognized token in perl command line. do not suggest me an equivalent command of shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: admc123
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH using shell script terminates the script execution

Hello, I am writing a shell script in which i do ssh to remote server and count the number of files there and then exit. After the exit the shell script terminates which i believe is expected behavior. Can some one suggest me a way where even after the exit the script execution resumes. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manaankit
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script execution methods

Hi, Shell script can be executed in few ways. I would like to know the differences in the below execution methods. sh file1.sh . file1.sh . /file1.sh Please help, thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dev_Dev
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Script on Solaris spawning 2 processes for one shell script execution

Hi, I am having a shell script on Solaris 10 which has a while loop as shown below. #!/usr/bin/ksh # while do sleep 60 done Name of the shell script is coldcentric.sh. I executed script /DATAWAREHOUSE/LOAD/Scripts/coldcentric.sh from a command task in Informatica worklow as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chekusi
3 Replies
mdbFontset(5)							 The m17n Library						     mdbFontset(5)

NAME
mdbFontset - Fontset DESCRIPTION
The m17n library loads a fontset definition from the m17n database by the tags <fontset, FONTSET-NAME>. The plist format of the data is as follows: FONTSET ::= PER-SCRIPT * PER-CHARSET * FALLBACK * PER-SCRIPT ::= '(' SCRIPT PER-LANGUAGE + ')' PER-LANGUAGE ::= '(' LANGUAGE FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT + ')' PER-CHARSET ::= '(' CHARSET FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT + ')' FALLBACK ::= FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT FONT-SPEC-ELEMENT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC [ FLT-NAME ] ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY [ OTF-SPEC ] [ LANG-SPEC ] ')' SCRIPT is a symbol of script name (e.g. latin, han) or nil. LANGUAGE is a two-letter symbol of language name code defined by ISO 639 (e.g. ja, zh) or nil. FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. OTF-SPEC is a symbol specifyng the required OTF features. The symbol name has the following syntax. OTF-SPEC-NAME ::= ':otf=' SCRIPT LANGSYS ? GSUB-FEATURES ? GPOS-FEATURES ? SCRIPT ::= SYMBOL LANGSYS ::= '/' SYMBOL GSUB-FEATURES ::= '=' FEATURE-LIST ? GPOS-FEATURES ::= '+' FEATURE-LIST ? FEATURE-LIST ::= '~' ? FEATURE ( ',' '~' ? FEATURE ',' ) Here, FEATURE is a four-letter Open Type feature. LANG-SPEC is a symbol specifying the required language support. The symbol name has the following syntax. LANG-SPEC-NAME ::= ':lang=' LANG Here, LANG is a two or three-letter ISO-639 language code. FLT-NAME is a name of Font Layout Table (Font Layout Table). EXAMPLE
This is an example of PER_SCRIPT. (han (ja ((jisx0208.1983-0))) (zh ((gb2312.1980-0))) (nil ((big5-0)))) It instructs the font selector to use a font of registry 'jisx0208.1983-0' for a 'han' character (i.e. a character whose Mscript property is 'han') if the character has Mlanguage text property 'ja' in an M-text and the character is in the repertories of such fonts. Otherwise, try a font of registry 'gb2312.1980-0' or 'big5-0'. If that 'han' character does not have Mlanguage text property, try all three fonts. See the function mdraw_text() for the detail of how a font is selected. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontset(5)