Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development What are web design programming steps starting with HTML? Post 302548296 by lylyfr on Thursday 18th of August 2011 04:30:43 AM
Old 08-18-2011
thanks for your all infos

thanks for your infos so that i can solve my confus...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help with web design problems - mac, safari and unix computer

Hi (Help, Help, Help) I am on a computer course and have designed a web site as one of my assignments. just before Xmas my college tutor "very kindly" viewed my site with a mac, safari browser and unix operating system computer. This is what she Emailed back to me, and I am trying to sort... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Web Development, Web 2.0 and Mashups

I think we are missing an important forum on Web Development, including Web 2.0 and Mashups. Well, here is another poll ..... I vote yes :b: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

3. Web Development

How much should you charge for web design & programming?

Need some idea of what I should charge, per hour or per project, for a 3-4 page site that I design & program (HTML, CSS, & PHP). No databases involved. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

4. Web Development

What do I need to start PHP programming and web design?

I have a website and I am thinking of slowly making small mods to it and learn through tutorials along the way. To start using PHP where do I start? Should I use dreamweaver? or do I need a PHP program that will allow me to access and edit the code? My websites programmed in cakephp. I want... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
3 Replies

5. Web Development

[Web Design] Slideshow Layering

I designed a website with a slideshow (slideshow created with WOW Slider). The slideshow always appears as being on the top layer, and I don't want it that way. You'll notice I have a fixed menu which always stays at the top of the page. When you scroll down the page the slideshow appears to be on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: minnawanda
1 Replies
GEOIP_DB_GET_ALL_INFO(3)						 1						  GEOIP_DB_GET_ALL_INFO(3)

geoip_db_get_all_info - Returns detailed information about all GeoIP database types

SYNOPSIS
array geoip_db_get_all_info (void ) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_db_get_all_info(3) function will return detailed information as a multi-dimensional array about all the GeoIP database types. This function is available even if no databases are installed. It will simply list them as non-available. The names of the different keys of the returning associative array are as follows: o "available" -- Boolean, indicate if DB is available (see geoip_db_avail(3)) o "description" -- The database description o "filename" -- The database filename on disk (see geoip_db_filename(3)) RETURN VALUES
Returns the associative array. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_db_get_all_info(3) example This will print the array containing all the information. <?php $infos = geoip_db_get_all_info(); if (is_array($infos)) { var_dump($infos); } ?> The above example will output: array(11) { [1]=> array(3) { ["available"]=> bool(true) ["description"]=> string(21) "GeoIP Country Edition" ["filename"]=> string(32) "/usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIP.dat" } [ ... ] [11]=> array(3) { ["available"]=> bool(false) ["description"]=> string(25) "GeoIP Domain Name Edition" ["filename"]=> string(38) "/usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIPDomain.dat" } } Example #2 A geoip_db_get_all_info(3) example You can use the various constants as keys to get only parts of the information. <?php $infos = geoip_db_get_all_info(); if ($infos[GEOIP_COUNTRY_EDITION]['available']) { echo $infos[GEOIP_COUNTRY_EDITION]['description']; } ?> The above example will output: GeoIP Country Edition PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_DB_GET_ALL_INFO(3)