Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Which OS is better for software development ? Post 302548182 by solaris_user on Wednesday 17th of August 2011 04:42:29 PM
Old 08-17-2011
Which OS is better for software development ?

Big noob in everything, so I want know from more experienced users and programmers what they think which OS is better for system development?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Thinking of career change to software development

I'm currently administering applications and unix OS. Have no IT degree, learned on the job over last 6-7 years. Have good shell scripting skills, basic perl, know some apache, mysql, sql etc. I enjoy scripting, setting up scripts to use in conjunction with databases and apache etc. I think... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Back to Cyber Situational Awareness Software Development

After mulling over self-publishing a cyberspace situational awareness mini-series starting with a short book on human cyber consciousness, I think it is best I delay writing a book and focus on software development. The general idea of human cyber consciousness is indirectly discussed in this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
CEFSCONV(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CEFSCONV(1)

NAME
cefsconv - convert a TeX document in SJIS encoding containing CEF macros into `preprocessed' form. SYNOPSIS
cefsconv < infile > outfile DESCRIPTION
The Chinese Encoding Framework (CEF) developed by Christian Wittern <cwittern@conline.central.de> makes it possible to include CJK charac- ters in various encodings using the SGML macros &CX-aabb; for Big 5 and CNS encoding and &U-aabb; for Unicode (X denotes a number between 0 and 7; 0 represents Big 5 encoding, 1-7 CNS encoding planes 1-7. aabb is either a decimal or hexadecimal number). cefsconv converts the CEF macros of a SJIS encoded document together with the SJIS encoding itself into a form which can directly processed with LaTeX 2e. It is identical to sjisconv < infile | cefconv > outfile This filter is part of the CJK macro package for LaTeX 2e. SEE ALSO
sjisconv(1), bg5conv(1), cefconv(1), cef5conv(1), extconv(1), the CJK documentation files. AUTHOR
Werner Lemberg <wl@gnu.org> CJK Version 4.8.3 07-May-2012 CEFSCONV(1)