Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Please correct my script
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Please correct my script Post 302547962 by raghunsi on Wednesday 17th of August 2011 06:32:16 AM
Old 08-17-2011
I still see some error here, the ${DT1} is not getting the exposed, instead it showing something like this.

Code:
gzip: /logs/Server1/ConfigFiles/SAVED_TRANS_DATA/MIN_BY_MIN//home/myHome/dated_1//home/myHome/dated_1*_MinuteByMinute_APPLIDS_Data*.gz: No such file or directory

The highlighted one is the error instead it should use the dates mentioned in the above write up.

Code:

---------- Post updated at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous update was at 02:13 AM ----------

The script is unable to read the dates populated in DT1, because of which script not generating the reports for the dates mentioned in the input file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please Correct this Array Script

Here is the script. I am not able to increment and Print echo "2=" ${arr} (Bold line) Can someone please help me correct it? I am thinking there is some escape sequence error. Just started learning scripts ... Thanks #!/bin/ksh set -A arr a1 a2 a3 a4 # START Server1=gmi ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: psreddy1234
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is the script correct ???

Dear Collegues is the below given is correct ? #!/usr/bin/perl $a = @ARGV; while ($a = @ARGV) { exec "./jagan ../dat/ml_in @ARGV"; } Jagan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please correct my Script

I am new to awk, can somone please correct the following script awk -F "," 'BEGIN { foreach ((getline < "file1.csv") > 0) {i++ a=1 --> assuming the first column in the row will be stored in a foreach (a in f1) { if (a == $5) continue print a; } } } file2.csv' Here is what I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nuthalapati
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

something is not write in the script. Can some one please correct this.

Wrong post (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuffEnuff
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please correct the error in the following script

#!/bin/ksh db_user=$DB_USER_NAME db_pwd=$DB_PASSWORD db_sid=$TWO_TASK if ; then echo "\tUsage: MoveUsageProcessing <BC Log file Name>" exit 1 else BCLogFileName=$1 fi grep -i 'MoveUsage daemon needs to run on this account before it can be billed' $1 |awk -F\| '{for(i=0;++i<=NF;) if($i ~... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rajesh Putnala
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can anyone correct the error in this script

ret=`sqlplus -s /nolog << EOF connect $db_user/$db_pwd@$db_sid; SPOOL ./$DirectoryName/TableData.txt; set pagesize 0 feedback off verify off heading off echo off linesize 150 while read var_ack_party_name do select * from bus_event where ack_party_name like... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkrish
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please Correct My script

############### #filename.sh ############### CUREENT_DATE=02 log_file_path="$CUREENT_DATE"-"${0##%*/}`|cut -d "." -f1|awk -F "/" '{print $NF}'`"".log" echo $log_file_path ################ #output required 02-filename.log (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohitmehral
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need output of script on screen and file with correct return status of the called script.

Hi, I am trying to capture logs of the script in the file as well as on the screen. I have used exec and tee command for this. While using exec command I am getting the correct output in the file but, script output is not getting displayed on the screen as it get executed. Below is my sample... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prathmesh
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can some one correct this script

Hi, I tried writing a script and there was a problem with SFTP part can some one correct where is is the mistake Enveronment file #!/bin/bash export HOST_NAME=<> export USER_NAME=<> export PASSWORD=<> export SOURCE_PATH=/u03/informatica/current/server/infa_shared/TgtFiles/mfg export... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: spradeep86
4 Replies
DM_ZDUMP(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       DM_ZDUMP(1)

NAME
dm_zdump - timezone dumper SYNOPSIS
This performs the same operation as the unix 'zdump' command, but using the Date::Manip module. dm_zdump [-v] [-c YEAR] [ZONE ZONE ...] DESCRIPTION
This displays the current time in each ZONE named on the command line unless the -v option is given. -h, --help Print online help. -v, --verbose This displays all critical dates (i.e. the times when a time change occurs due to the timezone description) for each of the timezones listed (or the local timezone if none are listed). Each critical date is printed as two lines of output: the last second before the change occurs, and the first second of the new time. By default, all critical dates from Jan 1, 0001 until the year 20 years in the future are printed, but this can be changed with the -c option. -c, --cutoff YEAR This specifies the cutoff year. All critical dates up to the start of YEAR are given. The GMT time Jan 01, YEAR at 00:00:00 is the cutoff time. KNOWN BUGS
None known. BUGS AND QUESTIONS
Please refer to the Date::Manip::Problems documentation for information on submitting bug reports or questions to the author. SEE ALSO
Date::Manip::Date LICENSE
This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org) perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 DM_ZDUMP(1)