Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Total Count using AWK
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Total Count using AWK Post 302547533 by sraj142 on Tuesday 16th of August 2011 03:00:26 AM
Old 08-16-2011
Yea, Sure. Its a good start. Thanks a lot. In any case, is it not possible with the same code you have posted ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

total count of inodes in a mount

is there Any command to get total count and number of free inodes on a mount. please help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharos467
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bogus Total count

I have a shell script that I am pulling different zip file packages and totaling how many of each type of package is in the directory. I get a bogus total count of one in the middle of my output file (highlighted in RED) and not sure why, also would like to get a grand total of all files but not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie999
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

total count of a word in the files

Hi Friends, Need help regarding counting the word "friend" in files test1.txt and test2.txt. ( there is no gap/space between word ) cat test1.txt himynameisrajandiamfriendofrajeshfriend wouldyouliketobemyfriend. cat test2.txt himynameisdostandiamfriendofdostfriend... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: forroughuse
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why sum of recs in awk don't match total rec count?

I'm using awk to determine if a field starting in position 604 for length of 10 is not equal to ALL spaces. It's searching several files which are in the current directory. The below awk indicates that there are 84 records on all files where this field IS NOT equal to ALL spaces ( there are 10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjf
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding total count of a word.

i want to find the no:of occurrences of a word in a file cat 1.txt unix script unix script unix script unix script unix script unix script unix script unix script unix unix script unix script unix script now i want to find , how many times 'unix' was occurred please help me thanks... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh1987
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

In ls -l remove total count

Hi All, When i give ls -ltr i get 'total 10' like this along with files long listing. is there any option in ls command to remove this line or do we need use head -1 command only. $ls -ltr total 45 -rw-r--r-- 1 abc g1 0 Jul 17 07:20 0 -rw-r--r-- 1 abc g1 744 May 9 12:10 a -rw-r--r--... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HemaV
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Count total image in directory

Dear all, I have a directory consisted of files in .jpg, .jpeg etc..all of them are image 20140411030143_62811159403_92886.jpg 5/11/2014 15:01 197K 20140415024737_62811618747_116460.jpg 4/15/2014 14:47 17K 20140415031003_62811618747_109192.jpg 4/17/2014 15:10 17K... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: radius
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Total count in each category for given file list

I have list of file names in filename.txt below is file format >>File1 _________________________ 01~12345~Y~YES~aaaaa~can 02~23456~N~NO~bbbbb~can . . . 99~23__________________________ Need to find total count from each file depending on specific string and add them to have total count... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: santoshdrkr
17 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count total duplicates

Hi all, I have found another post threads talking about count duplicate lines, but I am interested in obtain the total number of duplicates. For example: #file.txt a1 a2 a1 a3 a1 a2 a4 a5 #out 3 (lines are duplicates) Thank you! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikloz
12 Replies
RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_recvv - post a work request to receive incoming messages. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_recvv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *sgl, int nsge); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer(s) will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. sgl A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request. nsge The number of scatter-gather entries in the sgl array. DESCRIPTION
Posts a single work request to the receive queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The posted buffers will be queued to receive an incoming message sent by the remote peer. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the receive is posted, and the total buffer space is large enough to contain all sent data before the peer posts the corresponding send message. The message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the receive completes. Messages may be posted to an rdma_cm_id only after a queue pair has been associated with it. A queue pair is bound to an rdma_cm_id after calling rdma_create_ep or rdma_create_qp, if the rdma_cm_id is allocated using rdma_create_id. The user-defined context associated with the receive request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_create_id(3), rdma_create_ep(3), rdma_create_qp(3), rdma_reg_read(3), ibv_reg_mr(3), ibv_dereg_mr(3), rdma_post_recv(3), rdma_post_send(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)