Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Cluster query for enable/disable Post 302547518 by hergp on Tuesday 16th of August 2011 02:29:42 AM
Old 08-16-2011
clrs controls a single resource within a resource group, it's not ment to control a resource-group.

To start or stop a resource-group, use the clrg command, like:
Code:
clrg online -n nodename resource-group
clrg offline resource-group

Last edited by hergp; 08-16-2011 at 03:47 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Enable and disable ttyS0

I have a modem connect it to ttyS0 , in unix sco i know i can disable and enable the port , how can i do this , is there a command that will allow me to do this. **** I'm running Redhat 9 *****External Usrobotics 56k Thanks a lot guys (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Enable/Disable rlogin and rcopy

How can i disable rlogin or rcopy from being running as a services in my system ? is there a way ? and is it gonna affect other remote services like ssh and telnet ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Disable and Enable Backspace or Ctrl^H in vi

Could anybody tell me how I can disable or enable the backspace key in vi editor. I would like to feel the essence of the commands of vi editor but as I have the latest version and it is supporting the backspace key. I do it on promp using the command stty erase - This command stops the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enable & disable cronjob

Hi All, I am new to cronjob and need some guidance on this. 1) How do i enable a cronjob ? Can it be done by "crontab mycronfile" or "crontab -e mycronfile" 2) How can i disable the cronjob? Can deleting of the "mycronfile" disable the cron or do i need to perform "crontab -r mycronfile"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
7 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

How to disable RIP and enable EGP

Hello, We recently had a Nessus scan done of our system and the solution to one of the findings was this: disable the RIP agent and use an EGP routing protocol I have been unable to find any specific instruction on how to do either. We are running Solaris 8. Any help would be greatly... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stringman
3 Replies

6. Solaris

SSH enable, Telnet disable ...

Hi... How do I enable SSH and disable telnet.. Also - is there anything special I need to do to ensure that a new user can use ssh and su but not telnet? Adel (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArabOracle.com
15 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab: disable/enable

since i don't have root access, i have been doing: crontab -l > /tmp/username.crontab crontab -r vi /tmp/username.crontab and copy page crontab -e, and paste sometimes, /tmp/username.crontab has more than 1 page, so i have to copy twice. how do i copy all contents from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

FTP service Enable/Disable

hi everybody, I can easily enable /disable the FTP service from SAM, how can I do this via command line? using inetd? how? cheers, messi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Sun cluster 4.0 - zone cluster failover doubt

Hello experts - I am planning to install a Sun cluster 4.0 zone cluster fail-over. few basic doubts. (1) Where should i install the cluster s/w binaries ?. ( global zone or the container zone where i am planning to install the zone fail-over) (2) Or should i perform the installation on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NVA
0 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)						OCF resource agents					      OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_LVM - Controls the availability of an LVM Volume Group SYNOPSIS
LVM [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for LVM. It manages an Linux Volume Manager volume (LVM) as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
volgrpname The name of volume group. (required, string, no default) exclusive If set, the volume group will be activated exclusively. (optional, string, default false) partial_activation If set, the volume group will be activated even only partial of the physical volumes available. It helps one to set to true, when you are using mirroring logical volumes. (optional, string, default false) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 10. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a LVM resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_LVM ocf:heartbeat:LVM params volgrpname=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/LVM_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_LVM(7)