Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Attaching " Thank You " pop-up window in php form mail code Post 302547405 by swapan on Monday 15th of August 2011 01:56:32 PM
Old 08-15-2011
Attaching " Thank You " pop-up window in php form mail code

Dear Sir,

I have got a php mail form code.

Using this code, I want to use the JavaScript for " Thank You " pop-up window in the php form mail code.

Where do I add the pop-up JavaScript for "thank you" ?

My code is as follows:

Code:
<?php
 //--------------------------Set these paramaters--------------------------

// Subject of email sent to you.
 $subject = 'Test mail'; 

// Your email address. This is where the form information will be sent. 
$emailadd = 'foo@bar.baz'; 

// Where to redirect after form is processed. 
$url = 'http://foo.bar.baz/register.php'; 

// Makes all fields required. If set to '1' no field can not be empty. If set to '0' any or all fields can be empty.
 $req = '1'; 

// --------------------------Do not edit below this line--------------------------
 $text = "Results from form:\n\n"; 
$space = ' ';
 $line = '
 ';
 foreach ($_POST as $key => $value)
 {
 if ($req == '1')
 {
 if ($value == '')
 {echo "$key is empty";die;}
 }
 $j = strlen($key);
 if ($j >= 20)
 {echo "Name of form element $key cannot be longer than 20 characters";die;}
 $j = 20 - $j;
 for ($i = 1; $i <= $j; $i++)
 {$space .= ' ';}
 $value = str_replace('\n', "$line", $value);
 $conc = "{$key}:$space{$value}$line";
 $text .= $conc;
 $space = ' ';
 }
 mail($emailadd, $subject, $text, $attachement, 'From: '.$emailadd.'');
 echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0; URL='.$url.'">';
 ?>

thanks in adv.

roy

Last edited by pludi; 08-15-2011 at 04:31 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

"Striping" the background of an Rxvt/Urxvt window in Cygwin

To get this: https://www.unix.com/members/silversleevesx-albums-incidental-shot-glass-picture127-termshot-rxvt-rootless.png out of Cygwin's rxvt, you have to tweak your /cygwin/etc/x11/app-defaults/rxvt file, which is here:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Trap signal on Window Manager "X" button clicked?

Well, my first post... thanks in advance! Can applications be notified of the X Window close (with "X" button) so the signal handler can run a cleanup process method? About the app: built with GNU C/C++ on Solaris 10, with WxWidgets. It is launched by a shell script as a background task. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HandsOGold
2 Replies

5. AIX

echo $varibla | mail -s "subject" "xxx@xxx.com" not ruuning as expected

Hi Folks, As per the subject, the following command is not working as expected. echo $variable | mail -s "subject" "xxx@xxx.com" Could anyone figure it out whats wrong with this. I am using AIX box. Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gjarms
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
JavaScript::Minifier(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 JavaScript::Minifier(3pm)

NAME
JavaScript::Minifier - Perl extension for minifying JavaScript code SYNOPSIS
To minify a JavaScript file and have the output written directly to another file use JavaScript::Minifier qw(minify); open(INFILE, 'myScript.js') or die; open(OUTFILE, '>myScript-min.js') or die; minify(input => *INFILE, outfile => *OUTFILE); close(INFILE); close(OUTFILE); To minify a JavaScript string literal. Note that by omitting the outfile parameter a the minified code is returned as a string. my minifiedJavaScript = minify(input => 'var x = 2;'); To include a copyright comment at the top of the minified code. minify(input => 'var x = 2;', copyright => 'BSD License'); To treat ';;;' as '//' so that debugging code can be removed. This is a common JavaScript convention for minification. minify(input => 'var x = 2;', stripDebug => 1); The "input" parameter is manditory. The "output", "copyright", and "stripDebug" parameters are optional and can be used in any combination. DESCRIPTION
This module removes unnecessary whitespace from JavaScript code. The primary requirement developing this module is to not break working code: if working JavaScript is in input then working JavaScript is output. It is ok if the input has missing semi-colons, snips like '++ +' or '12 .toString()', for example. Internet Explorer conditional comments are copied to the output but the code inside these comments will not be minified. The ECMAScript specifications allow for many different whitespace characters: space, horizontal tab, vertical tab, new line, carriage return, form feed, and paragraph separator. This module understands all of these as whitespace except for vertical tab and paragraph separator. These two types of whitespace are not minimized. For static JavaScript files, it is recommended that you minify during the build stage of web deployment. If you minify on-the-fly then it might be a good idea to cache the minified file. Minifying static files on-the-fly repeatedly is wasteful. EXPORT None by default. Exportable on demand: minifiy() SEE ALSO
This project is developed using an SVN repository. To check out the repository svn co http://dev.michaux.ca/svn/random/JavaScript-Minifier This module is inspired by Douglas Crockford's JSMin: http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jsmin.html You may also be interested in the CSS::Minifier module also available on CPAN. AUTHORS
Peter Michaux, <petermichaux@gmail.com> Eric Herrera, <herrera@10east.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2007 by Peter Michaux This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.6 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.10.1 2010-12-19 JavaScript::Minifier(3pm)