Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX Certifications
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX Certifications Post 302546876 by psicopunk on Friday 12th of August 2011 10:32:35 AM
Old 08-12-2011
Question HP-UX Certifications

Hi,

I am planning to get certified on HP-UX.

I googled about HPUX Certifications. I understand that I need to pass on exam HP0-A01 but I find many references to HP0-095.

I bought this book:
HP-UX: HP Certification Systems Administrator, Exam HP0-A01 - Training Guide and Administrator's Reference, 3rd Edition

Is there any simulator or site where I can practice HP-UX commands and technologies?

How can I prepare to this exam?

Best regards

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX certifications

Are there any nationally recognized UNIX certifications, similar to A+., for basic unix and system admin skills? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pacsman
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Unix certifications

Hi all, I'm new to this forum also to unix, but eager to learn unix. Can any one gimme the certifications/exams available to validate our unix strengths. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarang
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What Certifications to be done in UNIX

Hello I am a newbie i learnt Shell programming and Unix Internals.Well plz advice me what certifications i shud do as i have free time and want to utilize my time :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: strawberry
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Certifications in Unix?

Guys, I just want information abt certifications available for unix. If they exist can anyone give some info them. Making clear I am pointing to developer level exams, not admin side. Thanks, Sharif.S (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharifhere
0 Replies

5. AIX

Aix Certifications

Hi , I want to know aix certifications,How to perepare for that ?How many number of papers are there? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
12 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Certifications

Hi All, Can anybody let me know if there is any Unix certification course which will provide basically programming in Unix. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Certifications in Linux

Hi , I am working in Perl/Shell Script for past 3 years.I am planning to learn and switch my Career as Linux Admin.So Please suggest some certifications to learn about it.Do we have separate sub categories/area of specifications in Linux Admin ? Like Virtualization ,Vmware,storage. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajaytts123
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Are certifications worth it?

I have just been on RedHat SA 3 training course (4 days) and sat exams EX200 (RHCSA) and EX300 (RHCE) The daft thing was that politics meant I wasn't allowed to take courses SA 1 or 2. So I learnt about stuff I would never use (SELinux; iSCSI; NFS Kerberos encrypted with user specific access... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
22 Replies
IPC::SysV(3pm)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					    IPC::SysV(3pm)

NAME
IPC::SysV - System V IPC constants and system calls SYNOPSIS
use IPC::SysV qw(IPC_STAT IPC_PRIVATE); DESCRIPTION
"IPC::SysV" defines and conditionally exports all the constants defined in your system include files which are needed by the SysV IPC calls. Common ones include IPC_CREATE IPC_EXCL IPC_NOWAIT IPC_PRIVATE IPC_RMID IPC_SET IPC_STAT GETVAL SETVAL GETPID GETNCNT GETZCNT GETALL SETALL SEM_A SEM_R SEM_UNDO SHM_RDONLY SHM_RND SHMLBA and auxiliary ones S_IRUSR S_IWUSR S_IRWXU S_IRGRP S_IWGRP S_IRWXG S_IROTH S_IWOTH S_IRWXO but your system might have more. ftok( PATH ) ftok( PATH, ID ) Return a key based on PATH and ID, which can be used as a key for "msgget", "semget" and "shmget". See ftok. If ID is omitted, it defaults to 1. If a single character is given for ID, the numeric value of that character is used. shmat( ID, ADDR, FLAG ) Attach the shared memory segment identified by ID to the address space of the calling process. See shmat. ADDR should be "undef" unless you really know what you're doing. shmdt( ADDR ) Detach the shared memory segment located at the address specified by ADDR from the address space of the calling process. See shmdt. memread( ADDR, VAR, POS, SIZE ) Reads SIZE bytes from a memory segment at ADDR starting at position POS. VAR must be a variable that will hold the data read. Returns true if successful, or false if there is an error. memread() taints the variable. memwrite( ADDR, STRING, POS, SIZE ) Writes SIZE bytes from STRING to a memory segment at ADDR starting at position POS. If STRING is too long, only SIZE bytes are used; if STRING is too short, nulls are written to fill out SIZE bytes. Returns true if successful, or false if there is an error. SEE ALSO
IPC::Msg, IPC::Semaphore, IPC::SharedMem, ftok, shmat, shmdt AUTHORS
Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com>, Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi>, Marcus Holland-Moritz <mhx@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Version 2.x, Copyright (C) 2007-2010, Marcus Holland-Moritz. Version 1.x, Copyright (c) 1997, Graham Barr. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 IPC::SysV(3pm)