Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian Connect Reliance netconnect data card in linux debian Post 302546747 by itkamaraj on Friday 12th of August 2011 04:21:19 AM

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

NetConnect

Someone with experience on this tool? /dC (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DrClip-PT
1 Replies

2. Solaris

sun netconnect ?

i am looking for sun netconnect ,when i can find it ?? how it's work (principle) plz ?:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
2 Replies

3. Programming

Proximity-card reader: no data when app window out of focus

Hello. I can't get it work :( My application receives data from em-marin reader only being active. Switching to another app makes the port become silent. MarinReader works in another thread. Port reading is going while the app is inactive (tested). Env: Ubuntu 9.04, Gnome, Qt (i've tryed pure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dp0H
2 Replies

4. Debian

Connect MySQL databse to debian

Hello, I wont to connect a MySQL database to debian: I have installed libmyodbc package and after i have configured /etc/odbcinst.ini: Description = MySQL driver Driver = /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so Setup = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcmyS.so and /etc/odbc.ini : Description =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux31
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Debian - Connect To Informix Database

Can anyone point me toward information on setting up a Debian server ODBC connection to an Informix server? I have a Windows server set up with the Informix drivers in ODBC and I'd like to do the same thing on Debian so that my Rails apps can query the database beneath our call-logging software. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badmoon75
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Unable to connect "Reliance Netconnect" on Redh Hat Linux 5

Hi Friends, Can someone help me with below issue , thanks. Subject : Unable to configure "Reliance NetConnect" on RHEL 5 Here some helpful information : # lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000 Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0020 Bus 001 Device 003: ID 192f:0416 Bus 002 Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunraj192
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Unable to connect to localhost in Debian 6?

Hello Everyone, I have unable to run the default server with localhost in my Debian machine. While trying to run Django I get: Error: That IP address can't be assigned-to. error While trying to run galaxy-dist I get this error: socket.error: Cannot assign requested address I can't telnet... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachit adhikari
3 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

When i start CSF i cant connect VPS or download any data into it It appears i cant connect Linux VP?

It appears i cant connect linux VPS server via SSH or i cant SCP any file to it and i cant wget any file TO it (from inside it) while CSF (Config Server Firewall, LFD is running. Just after isntall in default configuration and after changing TESTING mode to LIVE mode. Trying to wget & install... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
Linux::Distribution(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Linux::Distribution(3pm)

NAME
Linux::Distribution - Perl extension to detect on which Linux distribution we are running. SYNOPSIS
use Linux::Distribution qw(distribution_name distribution_version); if(my $distro = distribution_name) { my $version = distribution_version(); print "you are running $distro, version $version "; } else { print "distribution unknown "; } Or else do it OO: use Linux::Distribution qw(distribution_name distribution_version); my $linux = Linux::Distribution->new; if(my $distro = $linux->distribution_name()) { my $version = $linux->distribution_version(); print "you are running $distro, version $version "; } else { print "distribution unknown "; } DESCRIPTION
This is a simple module that tries to guess on what linux distribution we are running by looking for release's files in /etc. It now looks for 'lsb-release' first as that should be the most correct and adds ubuntu support. Secondly, it will look for the distro specific files. It currently recognizes slackware, debian, suse, fedora, redhat, turbolinux, yellowdog, knoppix, mandrake, conectiva, immunix, tinysofa, va-linux, trustix, adamantix, yoper, arch-linux, libranet, gentoo, ubuntu, scientific, oracle enterprise linux and redflag. It has function to get the version for debian, suse, fedora, redhat, gentoo, slackware, scientific, oracle enterprise linux, redflag and ubuntu(lsb). People running unsupported distro's are greatly encouraged to submit patches :-) EXPORT None by default. TODO
Add the capability of recognize the version of the distribution for all recognized distributions. AUTHORS
Alexandr Ciornii <alexchorny@gmail.com>, <http://chorny.net> Alberto Re, <alberto@accidia.net> Judith Lebzelter, <judith@osdl.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-18 Linux::Distribution(3pm)