Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sed parse a lign into a new sql file Post 302546211 by sundaygeek on Wednesday 10th of August 2011 04:24:04 PM
Old 08-10-2011
will try right away... you're gorgeous (being a lady I can say it, don't run awaySmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

To parse through the file and print output using awk or sed script

suppose if u have a file like that Hen ABCCSGSGSGJJJJK 15 Cock ABCCSGGGSGIJJJL 15 * * * * * * : * * * . * * * : Hen CFCDFCSDFCDERTF 30 Cock CHCDFCSDHCDEGFI 30 * . * * * * * * * : * * :* : : . The output shud be where there is : and . It shud... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED + Regex + SQL Input file

Here's the problem... I have a mysqldump file and I need to put single quotes around the date/time timestamp. So for example I have a line like: INSERT INTO attachments VALUES (1,182,2004-08-06 09:24:04,'description'... and I need it to become INSERT INTO attachments VALUES... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: primal
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command to parse Apache config file

Hi there, am trying to parse an Apache 'server' config file. A snippet of the config file is shown below: ..... ProxyPassReverse /foo http://foo.example.com/bar ..... ..... RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://www.example.com/$1 RewriteRule /redirect https://www.example1.com/$1 ........ (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jy2k7ca
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed parse small xml file

I have a tmp.xml file like: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Response> <Ip>193.143.121.198</Ip> <Status>OK</Status> <CountryCode>PL</CountryCode> <CountryName>Poland</CountryName> <RegionCode>82</RegionCode> <RegionName>Pomorskie</RegionName> <City>Gdansk</City> ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclecameron
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

formating sql file using awk or sed

Hi, I have a file where I would like to add a prompt type object_name statement before every create commnad create or replace force view test_view_01 ( col1 col2 col3 ) as (select a,b,c from sometable ); create or replace view test_view_02 ( col4 col5 col6 ) as (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jville
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to parse text file into sql commands

Hello all, I tried searching for something similiar before posting but couldn't come up with anything that fit what I need. In Linux, I'm trying to parse through a number of files and take the info in them and put it into mysql. My file is a dump from an expect script: ---filename... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hamanjam
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed to parse log file

Hi all, thanks for reading the post. I'm trying to parse hundreds of log files in a directory. One log file looks similar to below: Investigator : Jim_Foo Custodian : Jim_Foo-HDD1-FOO-1234 Export Path : N:\FOO-1234\Foo_Foo Compute MD5 : No File List Only: No Extensions Selected:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipperuga
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sql dump file - how to get certain values using sed

Hi, I have a dumpfile.sql - ========Start of file================= CREATE DATABASE /*!32312 IF NOT EXISTS*/ `mysql` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 */; CREATE TABLE `test_table1` ( `id` int ) AUTO_INCREMENT=12 CREATE TABLE `test_table2` ( `id` int ) AUTO_INCREMENT=120... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse SQL text and only format first SELECT statement.

Hi Forum. Need your expertise on the following question. I have the following file which I would like to parse, find first block of SELECT statment and concatenate all input fields as 1 field (~ delimited): Old File: SELECT /*+ USE_HASH(CCOMM ICAR IMAP IAS IP IMAS IMPS IAP SPCA) */ ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
5 Replies

10. Programming

Parse with SQL

I am trying to parse a string using SQL but am too new and still learning. I have text in a control or field 685 that is variable, but always the same format. field 685 input arr 2q33.3q34(200,900,700-209,000,000)x2 xxx Desired output 2:200900700-209000000 Basically, the # after the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
BAM(1)								   User Commands							    BAM(1)

NAME
bam - fast and flexible build system SYNOPSIS
bam [OPTION]... [VARIABLE=VALUE]... [TARGET]... DESCRIPTION
Builds applications using the bam build system. Execution: -a abort on error -c clean targets -d build targets that is dependent given targets --dry dry run, don't run any jobs -j sets the number of threads to use (default: 0, disabled) -s bam file to use (default: bam.lua) Lua: -l print local variables in backtrace -t print backtrace when an error occurs Output: -r build progress report format (default: s) b = progress bar c = use ansi colors s = build steps -v be verbose Other: -n don't use cache -h, --help prints this help Debug: --debug-nodes prints all the nodes with dependencies --debug-detail prints all the nodes with dependencies and details --debug-jobs prints all the jobs that exist --debug-dot prints all nodes as a graphviz dot file --debug-jobs-dot prints all jobs as a graphviz dot file --debug-trace-vm prints a line for every instruction the vm makes --debug-dump-int prints the internals scripts to stdout --debug-no-int don't load internal scripts bam by Magnus Auvinen (magnus.auvinen@gmail.com) bam May 2011 BAM(1)