Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tuxedo information
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications tuxedo information Post 302546109 by DGPickett on Wednesday 10th of August 2011 11:28:31 AM
Old 08-10-2011
A toow written in AT&T spun off inside UNIX Systems Labs (USL) bought up a few times and now in Oracle: Documentation - Oracle Tuxedo

I make my living in it even now and still. There are many possible configurations. It is supported in many languages and hosts, being a media that spans all the enterprise.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to write a tool or utility in C/Tuxedo?

Hi, I have a hard time to think of writing a tool or call its an API utility in order to migrate the data from an old-system (DB2) to a new-system (Oracle). I never do this before. There are many records in the old database DB2. I can't just map each of them to the new database by manually. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tux-denle
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tuxedo for MQ???

Hi, I am new to the UNIX environment so putting this query here. Was working with mainframes till now. The UNIX system i am working on uses MQ series along with Tuxedo for communicating with mainframes. I want to know why is Tuxedo required in order to use MQ on the unix side? On mainframes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pav001
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java to tuxedo through cron

Hi, I am kind of new to both tuxedo and cron. I am trying to run a java program, which will talk to middleware tuxedo. When I run the java program from command line, it is working fine. However, when I try to run the same program from cron, it is giving me an exception as stated below: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: charu
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

XML parser to generate Tuxedo UD files

Hi, My requirement is like this. I have an XML file which needs to be converted to Tuxedo UD files(param name and param value). Does anybody have a sample perl xml parser script for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guruprasadpr
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Parsing Tuxedo Logs

Right now I am parsing Tuxedo logs to calculate response times for various services. I was hoping to find a log tool that had support for Tuxedo and would generate drill down html reports. ---------- Post updated at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:33 PM ---------- I just wanted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lurch
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help on tuxedo linking problem

Dear Unixians, I have try to link my libraries with tuxedo that showing following errors, ] My make file few lines: .... actual linking Please help on this. Thanks,KKL. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkl
1 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Tuxedo Query

Hi , The tuxedo is installed in solaris server. I would like to grab one particular tuxedo service from solaris command line. Note: I would like to grab only for service related line. Thank & Regards, Mani (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

tuxedo command run from another user

Hi , I would like to know, whether if it is possible or not. I am runing one tuxedo command script. This script should run on another userID and stored the data on another UserID. For Example: UserA : The Script is available in this userID location. . If i run that script then it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
3 Replies

9. Infrastructure Monitoring

Tuxedo server monitoring

Hi I like to use tmadmin commands to monitor running application in tuxedo server 12c.But When i use tmadmin help command i get only meta commands.But i like to check printconn,printclient,printserver like that.But these commands are not avaialble in list.I here pasted the help command... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: selva1587
0 Replies
Session::Oracle(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Session::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Oracle - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Oracle; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Oracle backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Oracle for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. This module also respects the LongReadLen argument, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not specified, the default maximum is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Oracle(3)