Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Recover deleted partition
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Recover deleted partition Post 302545542 by otheus on Monday 8th of August 2011 06:56:14 PM
Old 08-08-2011
My friend, you have chosen the wrong forum. Your quest continues at the altar of Intel support. I wish you luck.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recover deleted files

Is there a Unix tool, like in Novell, to recover accidentally deleted files? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
2 Replies

2. AIX

recover deleted files

How to recover deleted files in AIX ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vjm
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there a way to recover files deleted using rm command???

Hi All, I just mistakingly deleted some files using rm command.Is there a way to get it back?i work on Solaris 10 Thanks, Kumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

recover deleted file in unix

hi after using rm command how to recover the deleted file (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arulkumar
7 Replies

5. Solaris

How to recover deleted logical volume.

My Solaris system administrator has doing troubleshooting to my server. He has accidental remove the hardware raid. Is it possible to recover it back? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: webster5u
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to Recover Deleted Files

Hi, By mistake, executed the following command : rm -rf * and ALL files got deleted. But I need to get back these files as they are very very important. Please help me how to recover this file. Its Urgent for me please. Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: unx100
6 Replies

7. Solaris

how to recover from deleted etc in solaris 9

Recently our Server Room got burnt and we lost everything including a sunfire V880 server. I had a backup and restored it on our 2nd server. I mistakenly restored the etc folder from the burnt server too. After rebooting the 2nd server I can't get the root directory and other volumes mounting. I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to recover deleted file?

Hi All By mistake i have deleted some file in a directory, is there any way to get it back in Unix( i am using sh ) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to recover the deleted file in Linux?

hi, i deleted one file from linux please let me know, if we can recover it ? if yes, pls let me know the steps to do.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
3 Replies
LIBPFM(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 LIBPFM(3)

NAME
libpfm_intel_x86_arch - support for Intel X86 architectural PMU SYNOPSIS
#include <perfmon/pfmlib.h> PMU name: ix86arch PMU desc: Intel X86 architectural PMU DESCRIPTION
The library supports any processor implementing the Intel architectural PMU. This is a minimal PMU with a variable number of counters but predefined set of events. It is implemented in all recent processors starting with Intel Core Duo/Core Solo. It acts as a default PMU support in case the library is run on a very recent processor for which the specific support has not yet been implemented. MODIFIERS
The following modifiers are supported on Intel architectural PMU: u Measure at user level which includes privilege levels 1, 2, 3. This corresponds to PFM_PLM3. This is a boolean modifier. k Measure at kernel level which includes privilege level 0. This corresponds to PFM_PLM0. This is a boolean modifier. i Invert the meaning of the event. The counter will now count cycles in which the event is not occurring. This is a boolean modifier e Enable edge detection, i.e., count only when there is a state transition. This is a boolean modifier. c Set the counter mask value. The mask acts as a threshold. The counter will count the number of cycles in which the number of occur- rences of the event is greater or equal to the threshold. This is an integer modifier with values in the range [0:255]. t Measure on both threads at the same time assuming hyper-threading is enabled. This modifier requires at least version 3 of the architectural PMU. This is a boolean modifier. AUTHORS
Stephane Eranian <eranian@gmail.com> September, 2009 LIBPFM(3)